+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: relegation chart

relegation chart

thought this might be fun..will update the chart as the games/season progresses.

as it stands i think this poor non/scoring wolves team will go down.
    next game is touted as a rele 6 pointer against everton..and we are still in august.
    that is how bad things are.
    if you cannot score you cannot win matches..this present team is not set up to score
    many goals nor do they have the so called strikers/players to do it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    thought this might be fun..will update the chart as the games/season progresses.

as it stands i think this poor non/scoring wolves team will go down.
    next game is touted as a rele 6 pointer against everton..and we are still in august.
    that is how bad things are.
    if you cannot score you cannot win matches..this present team is not set up to score
    many goals nor do they have the so called strikers/players to do it.

How do Greavsey it's been a while... back with a bit of gallows humour I see .

When I got to the ground on Saturday I had the usual chat with the guy who sits next to me... we talk about being unlucky against United but that Brighton could well give us a hiding again because of their high press, our slow centre halves and Semedo always struggling against Mitoma... the conclusion was that if we conceded four or more it was going to be a long season. On that basis I' d have to say probably.

Hi Greavsey. It's a possible for me.

As encouraged as I was after the United match, I was equally discourage by the Brighton match.

At the moment, I’d say probable. But I imagine it’ll fluctuate between that and possible the whole season

Hi Greavsie me old mate. I don't see it. I think our squad is more than talented enough to see us clear of relegation. I can see us having a tough start but as I see it there is only one relegation spot up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Hi Greavsie me old mate. I don't see it. I think our squad is more than talented enough to see us clear of relegation. I can see us having a tough start but as I see it there is only one relegation spot up for grabs.
    hey up steve. appreciate some of the squad
    are quite talented..main ongoing concern is the inability to put the ball in the net !

regards to voddy from me

Well, some old names turning up on here from times gone by lol ... A massive hello to everyone who knew me and Mel, and hello to everyone else too :-) It's unlikely from me and I'm afraid I feel a lot of panicking, and typical overreacting by fans is happening atm. The negativity is unbelievable atm :-(. From 180 mins of football plus extra time we had 10 bad minutes! This team will score goals just needs confidence and positivity within the ground :-) UTW

Hi Ian, I hope you and Mel are well mate

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    Well, some old names turning up on here from times gone by lol ... A massive hello to everyone who knew me and Mel, and hello to everyone else too :-) It's unlikely from me and I'm afraid I feel a lot of panicking, and typical overreacting by fans is happening atm. The negativity is unbelievable atm :-(. From 180 mins of football plus extra time we had 10 bad minutes! This team will score goals just needs confidence and positivity within the ground :-) UTW
    Hi Ian. Good to hear from you. Hope you are both well. I agree with you that there is far too much panicking at the moment. I think that the Everton match should tell us a lot, but even that is not the be all and end all of the season. Can't expect GON's ideas to be installed overnight. Best wishes to you and Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Hi Ian, I hope you and Mel are well mate
    We are both fine Steve, hope you and Leslie are both doing well too :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)