+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greenwood leaves Man Utd by mutual consent

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Do you know why the charges were dropped? He certainly wasn't found to be innocent.
    As a general point Mellow, not specific to any case, people don't have to prove their innocence.

Charges dropped, he’s not been cleared, someone needs to explain that to him

The law is that you are innocent until proven guilty of a crime,this didn`t get to court,so therefore he is innocent of this alleged crime as far as the law goes.
    Is he a wrong`un,I don`t know,but he does seem like a d*ckhead,but this isn`t a crime,otherwise the prisons would be packed to the rafters.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    he does seem like a d*ckhead,but this isn`t a crime,otherwise the prisons would be packed to the rafters.
    Pride Park and Hillsborough provide facilities for those type of people

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    The law is that you are innocent until proven guilty of a crime,this didn`t get to court,so therefore he is innocent of this alleged crime as far as the law goes.
    Is he a wrong`un,I don`t know,but he does seem like a d*ckhead,but this isn`t a crime,otherwise the prisons would be packed to the rafters.
    Point of the day Towner! I just wish these 'lobby groups' that seem to spring up over issues like this at clubs would actually state what they think should happen to him.To simply state that ''we don't want him at our club'' seems disingenuous because it implies that they don't care where,as long as it's not them!

Would you like him at ours?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    As a general point Mellow, not specific to any case, people don't have to prove their innocence.
    Yes I understand that.
    The point I'm making is that charges were dropped but he wasn't cleared.
    I'm guessing Manchester United have a lot more information than we do and will have based their decision on facts rather than social media speculation.

Would I like him at ours ? If it was the difference between us staying up then yes . Most people deserve a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Would I like him at ours ? If it was the difference between us staying up then yes . Most people deserve a second chance.
    Absolutely no chance. Your response is incomprehensible Stovic. Second chance. Really! Would you think so if it was your daughter?
    A brand like Manchester United should never have considered it even for one second. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club, and if signing him meant we wouldn’t be relegated, then down we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Absolutely no chance. Your response is incomprehensible Stovic. Second chance. Really! Would you think so if it was your daughter?
    A brand like Manchester United should never have considered it even for one second. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my club, and if signing him meant we wouldn’t be relegated, then down we go.
    Matt Taylor has stated more than once that he will only sign players with good morals and standards. So it is a a moot point.

I think Man Utd have got another wrong-un coming up soon with Anthony.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast