+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Bartley

Checked the Albion web site and according to that Martin Kelly is still with us!? I thought he went in January!?

And what has happened to:

Keane ”No Show” Bryan
    Tom Rogic
    Quevin Castro

I have evidently missed their departures!?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Checked the Albion web site and according to that Martin Kelly is still with us!? I thought he went in January!?

And what has happened to:

Keane ”No Show” Bryan
    Tom Rogic
    Quevin Castro

I have evidently missed their departures!?
    Easy to miss Thomas, the revolving door at the club is spinning faster than a one armed bandit!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Easy to miss Thomas, the revolving door at the club is spinning faster than a one armed bandit!
    🤣🤣🤣

Sad, but true… 😱

No sleep lost over this at all. He’s your standard 1 good game in 6 man that we’ve accumulated over the years.

We have 5 centre halves with Taylor. We play 2 at the back. None of our defenders are composed on the ball.

We need a young loanee from a top side that can pass the ball out.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    No sleep lost over this at all. He’s your standard 1 good game in 6 man that we’ve accumulated over the years.

We have 5 centre halves with Taylor. We play 2 at the back. None of our defenders are composed on the ball.

We need a young loanee from a top side that can pass the ball out.

Can Reach, Mowatt, Furlong and Dike go through the revolving door too? Is Miles still taking 100% of his salary whilst bit by but the club is being dismantled?

Latest news-as Soulman pointed out-is that Bartley is still a WBA player. No doubt because until we can get further players in the cupboard is pretty bare.

We've managed to shift Livermore, Button and Rogic and whilst we have been able to loan out Grant, little hope of doing so with Zahore. Also loaned out two of our more promising former academy players in TGH and Ashworth with rumours now that they are after doing the same with Caleb Taylor. Rather have seen the likes of Reach, Mowatt and Chalobah gone than these 3. The incoming of Maja and Sarmiento may prove decent but f uck we are leaving ourselves short. 😞

Unbelievable. Considering Corberan wants two players in every position we are heading for one! You can only hope there are a boatload of incomings soon! I somehow doubt it.

Understood as part of the cost cutting exercise. He is a very expensive bench player and in my view too keen to deflect and apportion blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Understood as part of the cost cutting exercise. He is a very expensive bench player and in my view too keen to deflect and apportion blame.

When does the cost cutting exercise finish? Why don’t we ask local scrap merchants to see what we would get for the steel in the East Stand?

Questions serious West Brom fans should be posing is - all the money coming in and the savings from big wages - is this immediately paying off the crippling loans? Surely that’s obvious!!!

Meanwhile Hull and Blues are recruiting some fine players and credit to both for starting well.

You make a good point baggieal buddy…”when indeed” !
    However, I prefer this ‘sale process’ wherein there is some footballing nouse, rather than the ‘fire sale’ which would follow within an Administration Order, where it is merely an asset sale !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)