+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Miles

Mark Miles

He’s a complete disgrace for the lack of public statements regarding players going or players reported to be going. A Lai backer and complete puppet too!

Had the c unt got any honour or integrity like many other CEO’s he would lead by example and offer to take a pay cut!

The rot at the top is truly astounding whilst the club sells everything!

Even at Gateshead a funeral car was taken to the stadium so perhaps a coffin inside with a heart symbol - Lai and Miles!

Miles needs to feel very uncomfortable about attending games ( kept within the law ).

What do you want him to say that all fans don’t already know? Sorry Al but I don’t get what you’re expecting from the bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    What do you want him to say that all fans don’t already know? Sorry Al but I don’t get what you’re expecting from the bloke.
    He should be coming forward and staying exactly what is his plan for the season.

Stating whether we are in the market for loans or signings or not?

Offering some clarity even if the picture he paints is dire.

Saying nothing is not good enough.

Whispering sweet nothings in the ear of A4A to pacify them isn’t acceptable.

Front up FFS you muppet puppet!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    He should be coming forward and staying exactly what is his plan for the season.

Stating whether we are in the market for loans or signings or not?

Offering some clarity even if the picture he paints is dire.

Saying nothing is not good enough.

Whispering sweet nothings in the ear of A4A to pacify them isn’t acceptable.

Front up FFS you muppet puppet!
    Exactly👍

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post

My points were clear but Mick’s just made them crystal!

An honest CEO will update regularly especially with good academy players going and other players reportedly gone/going. With so much cost cutting why does Miles not lead by example and take a no pay cut? It’s called street cred and many other CEO’s do this!

At least Fat Ron showed some dignity and resigned as he knew the club was being raped!!

If you look at his history, he’s a manager in a CEO’s role as part of the cost cutting exercise and because no one else would join. He won’t give up his salary for the same reason as to why you won’t give half your earnings to the club, Al. He doesn’t have to, shouldn’t have to and it makes no difference. I know his title is CEO but I doubt very highly he’s wealthy.

It’s clear what’s going on at the minute from the messages at the club. There is x amount of money to be brought in from sales, specifically from those outside the first team and cheap last minute loans will fill the void. This is to keep us afloat until we sell the club or gain investment because it’s been raped by the Chinaman.

We’re a private limited company and a lot will be private at the minute.

What more can he say?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)