+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: assistance required

assistance required

Been away for a few days, just returned to find all tickets for Vale game sold out. Only option left is to view game online. In the past I have been ripped off a few times by dodgy sites. Also advised by Microsoft and virus protection not to proceed. Have noticed in other away games on Crewes official facebook site 2 online websites offering full coverage.

Have any posters used a safe site to view our away games and what are the costs? Would appreciate your advice.

Frankly every option to stream you see on the Facebook site I would avoid like the plague. Even if not scams (they offered to show us Crewe v Gillingham the other day .....) theyre certainly illegal streams so I wouldn't touch one of them.

Incidentally have people noticed apparently Vale have switched the home and away ends round from last time we were there? After they shifted Swindon fans in the play off semi final in 2022 it seems Vale fans liked being at what our end used to be. Also it means a longer gauntlet to run on the way out of course .....

Is this latter point the reason for the so so allocation?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Is this latter point the reason for the so so allocation?
    That's what I have been wondering. Certainly more than 1031 seats in the old end.