+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nadiem amari

Nadiem amari

Would be dead on hi

You pi5hed (again)?

On me holidays and liquid diet. Don't give a flyin fk what anyone says.
    Especially tichi and rev 😆😆

Lol

Been here before with players / agents, yes, no, deal back on, then off. Skilful looking player for sure, but would have doubts about his attitude /ego etc. We have one or two already. Must be other, more grounded, but still committed midfielders out there.

Back training in Germany.

Looks a talented lad but in the nicest sense if you don't fully want to be here, then just don't bother.

It has been nearly a week since all this was done and no decision so move on, I get it if his wife isn't sure but then just don't bother at all last thing we need is 3 months in his wife hating it and him not playing well because of the stress and her going home.

Think his wife is pregnant and she wasn’t sure about coming to Leeds - hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Think his wife is pregnant and she wasn’t sure about coming to Leeds - hey ho
    Which I get but then just cut it off now, tough situation so why bother at all just move on.

Agree 100% with Joel.

I do somewhat empathize with the player in this case. He does not want to leave Germany. However, the reality is that the team wanted to off load him and he (his wife) did not want to go. I've been in that situation job wise where the company wanted to move me but the wife advised it was not going to happen. Rather than practicing a monastical lifestyle for years I thought it best to stay put. Missed out on some great relocations and opportunities but still married. I'm not bitter at all/sarc

Just wish he had done it the first time the offer was made and not the third time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)