+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Ipswich Town - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Leeds United travel away from home on Saturday afternoon (3pm kick-off), to face Ipswich Town in the Sky Bet Championship.

Making the journey to Portman Road, the Whites will be in a for another tough test against the current league leaders, who have won all three of their league matches up to now.

Daniel Farke’s side are aiming for their first win of the new campaign, having drawn two and lost one from their three matches.

Last time out, Leeds came from a goal down against West Bromwich Albion to secure a deserved point, thanks to Luke Ayling’s second half header at Elland Road.

The Tractor Boys were promoted from League One last season as the runners-up and have started life back in the second tier in impressive form.

An opening day victory away at Sunderland began the season, before sealing Carabao Cup progression against Bristol Rovers. Further wins followed at home to Stock City and away at Queen’s Park Rangers, sending Kieran McKenna’s side to the top of the table.

Having scored the winner in their last match, Conor Chaplin will be a player who will need to be watched closely. The forward scored an impressive 26 times last season and can use both feet in front of goal, as well as showing his quality from set-pieces.

1 - 3.

MOT.

Cheers Andy

Piroe!!!

The Leeds United team.
    Leeds United: Illan Meslier; Luke Ayling, Joe Rodon, Pascal Struijk, Sam Byram; Ethan Ampadu, Archie Gray Luis Sinisterra, Wilfried Gnonto, Georginio Rutter; Joel Piroe.

Bench: Karl Darlow, Charlie Cresswell, Cody Drameh, Leo Hjelde,Darko Gyabi, Sam Greenwood, Joe Gelhardt, Jamie Shackleton. Crysencio Summerville.

I know I may be crushed but I’m feeling pretty good about this match. A breakout for us

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I know I may be crushed but I’m feeling pretty good about this match. A breakout for us
    Me too - Sinisterra is probably the best player in this league so if we keep him then we should have a lot of goals in us.

C’mon Piroe debut hat trick would be good 😎

Squad looks so much stronger with Piroe/ Gnonto / Sins, add 2-3 quality, plus those out injured, its not that shabby.

On paper that is as good as any lineup in this league. Love that Farke is going for it

Forest up 2 nil first five minutes vs Manure lol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)