+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread v Tranmere Rovers 26.08.23 [EFL L2]

⚽Match Thread v Tranmere Rovers 26.08.23 [EFL L2]

Team news to follow......

Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  69.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Balders on the naughty step, sorry, bench then? Forecast was for quite a bit of the wet stuff today but has now been downgraded to light showers, so all good.

U Piessssss...

No Randall or Morais on the bench again... very defensive bench there but a good looking team on the pitch...now boys a nice easy 3 points would be good 👍

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    With this back 3, Brinds may shift back to the right. As we saw against Grimsby, there's a lot of pressured possession and need to move in space in the wide role.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    With this back 3, Brinds may shift back to the right. As we saw against Grimsby, there's a lot of pressured possession and need to move in space in the wide role.
    TBH it could be either or. Brinds might stay in the middle to build up his role there, if Rawlo struggles the Baldwin back i and Brinds out to the right. Great to have options!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    TBH it could be either or. Brinds might stay in the middle to build up his role there, if Rawlo struggles the Baldwin back i and Brinds out to the right. Great to have options!
    Yeah it is, and if we're not sure how they'll line up neither do the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Yeah it is, and if we're not sure how they'll line up neither do the opposition.
    I think with Crowley and Nemane on the right we could afford to risk Rawlo behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think with Crowley and Nemane on the right we could afford to risk Rawlo behind them.
    Come on Notts - we can do it

Dennis starts for them as expected. Hemings on the bench which I was 50/50 on whether he’d get in the squad.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast