+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugill

Hugill

Bin him off

Would you be saying that if that goal had stood on Saturday?

Don't often agree with IBS but he spends most of the games he plays in on his arse or backing into players and giving fouls.away. I have rarely give him owt over 6/10.his best game was against Blackburn when he did try to stay on his feet and win some headers. He wont get 10 goals this season either.

Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid to the pigs to get.smudge back if only on loan. He makes a much better target man, wunt score any less goals keeps off his arse and plays off other players better.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Bin him off
    ibs, I hope you're not trying to orchestrate getting Jordan moved on so you don't have to pay out on our bet?

Hugill dunt need to fall dow all the time hes a stocky forrud more than capable of looking after himself. Win and hold up the chuffin ball man. If he can't.do that we seriously.need another target man

He's like a very poor man's dave gwyther. Oh to have someone like him at the club.

ATM we have eaves. JJ and hugill. He's prob the best of the three.
    Do I think he's any good. Na, waste of time imo especially as a lone striker.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    ATM we have eaves. JJ and hugill. He's prob the best of the three.
    Do I think he's any good. Na, waste of time imo especially as a lone striker.
    Cayton, and there you have it pal, no good as a lone striker so what needs to change to support him?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ibs, I hope you're not trying to orchestrate getting Jordan moved on so you don't have to pay out on our bet?
    ibs won't be paying out on any Hugill bet Brin.
    Doesn't look like scoring anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    ibs won't be paying out on any Hugill bet Brin.
    Doesn't look like scoring anytime soon.
    Very true.he doesn’t set him self up to score.He doesn’t attack the ball,he doesn’t find space & most of the time he’s flat footed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast