+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hugill

Bin him off

Would you be saying that if that goal had stood on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Would you be saying that if that goal had stood on Saturday?
    🤣🤣🤣 He never got a touch on it and he still tried to claim.

He know his stats are poor, that is why he was trying to claim it.

We just don't suit his style of play and every Millers fan I have talked to always mentions his very unproductive habit of looking at the defender rather than the ball.Lets be honest he only gets a start because we have zero quality up front and he us the best of a bad bunch.

We desperately need a forward.

Don't often agree with IBS but he spends most of the games he plays in on his arse or backing into players and giving fouls.away. I have rarely give him owt over 6/10.his best game was against Blackburn when he did try to stay on his feet and win some headers. He wont get 10 goals this season either.

Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid to the pigs to get.smudge back if only on loan. He makes a much better target man, wunt score any less goals keeps off his arse and plays off other players better.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Bin him off
    ibs, I hope you're not trying to orchestrate getting Jordan moved on so you don't have to pay out on our bet?

Hugill dunt need to fall dow all the time hes a stocky forrud more than capable of looking after himself. Win and hold up the chuffin ball man. If he can't.do that we seriously.need another target man

He's like a very poor man's dave gwyther. Oh to have someone like him at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He's like a very poor man's dave gwyther. Oh to have someone like him at the club.
    Roly, quick question pal. Jordan's goals last season, were you pleased when he scored them? He scored crucial goals that helped keep us up.

I don't like all this Hugill knocking it's uncalled for and unfair. Put him at the side of a partner feeding him and you'll see abetter return.
    ibs stop laughing

He’s never been a goal scorer tho Brin 337 games scored 72 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Roly, quick question pal. Jordan's goals last season, were you pleased when he scored them? He scored crucial goals that helped keep us up.

I don't like all this Hugill knocking it's uncalled for and unfair. Put him at the side of a partner feeding him and you'll see a better return.
    ibs stop laughing
    He's scored one goal from open play for us in 22 games
    He's averaged one assist per season throughout his career
    Eaves is poor but Hugill is worse

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast