+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 bottles of wine cup - Hacken second leg edition.

2 bottles of wine cup - Hacken second leg edition.

Here we go again folks .... and it's a roll over. Noo, just ta be clear, Ah did say there would be no roll-overs this season for bottles not won, but winners can choose tae forward their prizes.

Hewitt_Scores won the bottle of Bramble from last weeks first leg, and has kindly chosen to pay it forward as an additional prize for this game. So this is up for grabs along with a bottle of white wine (made from a kit).

As usual, you can nominate ONE player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys during our Europa Cup game, second leg v BK Hacken (Thurs, Aug 31)

BOTH wines will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons' goal.

Winner(s) to organise to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

.... Good luck ...

Clarkson

Nobody

I’m avoiding entering because I would just have to donate my prize.
    But seeing as how it’s off to a quiet start…….Duk.

Miovski

Aye weel, since it is a bit quiet, and Ah'll be awa maist o' the day tomorrow, Ah'm gonna come in noo, an' tak Shinnie.

MacDonald

Ruby

Oh .. woe is me ... the lack o' faith is aboot dreepin doon the gutters fae many a broon smudged soiled undergarment ... either that or some radge has been bad mouthin ma wines

Polvara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast