+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Barry Robson

Mirror mirror on the wall......no it's fine.

Folk like you who are aggressive with their opinions and have absolutely no sense of humour are a problem though.

There's always the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Folk like you who are aggressive with their opinions and have absolutely no sense of humour are a problem though.

There's always the hat.
    Aggressive says the man who calls people an a r s e hole What a fanny you are And yeah your sense of(or lack of) humour is legendary on here and other AFC related message boards.

Why don't you just call it a day and quit boring people on here with your inane drivel? There's a good boy

There's always the hat.
    Aye then , what's happened to redjohn ?

( Not that I miss him )

Nah, it's nae redjohn.
    I quite liked redjohn.

Nah, it's nae redjohn.
    I quite liked redjohn.
    Very insightful indeed, you're a credit to this board

*snoring* *snoring* wakes up.... erm, er, eh 4-4-2 hmrph *snoring* *snoring*

Get a grip.
    It’s not time for my snooze.

Get a grip.
    It’s not time for my snooze.
    Just woke up then

Guys c’mon, this is supposed to be a thread to have opinions on the the team, the club. Although it is an open forum and we have opinions that differ, does not make us right or wrong. It is just a place to vent our frustrations freely. stand free

Quote Originally Posted by Redrab1903 View Post
    Guys c’mon, this is supposed to be a thread to have opinions on the the team, the club. Although it is an open forum and we have opinions that differ, does not make us right or wrong. It is just a place to vent our frustrations freely. stand free
    Of course it is, well unless you're decrepit like donsdaft of course and then any opinion bar his own is valid

Now now lol, he has his opinions and he is passionate, he is the same as us all, frustrated… I am not hearing much about movement in or out, I would love (we) a midfielder, and Vinny to replace Morris, or a replacement also Matty Pollock back to partner back up with big Gus McDonald, and educate mad Ruby, who could be a really good signing with mentoring

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast