+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FIFA must stop this now.

FIFA must stop this now.

Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad are willing to offer a record Premier League fee of £150m to Liverpool for Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, 31.
    They have been told on several occasions that he’s not for sale yet they still try again.Funny how they are not trying to buy Man Cty & Newcastles top players I wonder why.

I take your point Lol, but the mischievous part of me kind of likes it. I'd love the whole Premium League house of cards to collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I take your point Lol, but the mischievous part of me kind of likes it. I'd love the whole Premium League house of cards to collapse.
    I sort of understand the sentiment Grumpy but I do enjoy watching Premier League games and if it did collapse I think the knock-on effect for the EFL might be pretty catastrophic too.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-09-2023 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I sort of understand the sentiment Grumpy but I do enjoy watching Premier League games and if it did collapse I think the knock-on effect for the EFL might be pretty catastrophic too.
    in the short-term maybe but in the long run, it would be the best thing for .....'teams like Rotherham'
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-09-2023 at 02:28 PM.

If the greedy players want that then let them **** off, it’s obviously more about money to them than playing

But have you noticed that the Saudi International team are playing games at Newcastle.

You want fifa to do something about sports washing….good luck wi that..!.

Transfer Window should work both ways.

Once shut, no INS & no OUTS

All FIFA will do about is fill their pockets with more brown envelopes