+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Can’t really add much to the above but the football played in the first half was tremendous Norwich we’re always going to come out strong in 2nd half and when they scored early I feared the worst they threw the kitchen sink at us but credit where it’s due (apart from a couple of goalmouth scrambles) we weathered it the longer the half went on
    On another note how did Barnes not get at least a yellow? Diving not once but twice, is that not the same as waving an imaginary card? Can’t agree about the ref he was bloody awful and the Lino on family side missed 2 blatant off sides first half
    Great display special mention for Hugill who gets booked (what for anyone know) gets clattered from behind on his head nothing given no protection whatsoever
    Dex really good but very impressed by Fred really good two footed player Green Caf Blackett great defensive display
    Bramall absolutely fantastic caught a couple of times behind him but I guess it’s because he and Dex are so attack minded we may have to put up with that now and again
    Christ Tiehi I’ve got to admit I didn’t really notice him but I guess that’s a good thing does all the unspectacular stuff reminds me of N Golo Kante if that’s not too big a compliment!
    Well happy
    Chalk and chees with how I felt Tuesday night, that’s footy for you!
    Oh and been on Norwich fans site those that mention us are very complimentary but are moaning about their lack of options from the bench where have I heard that before? 😉

Please don't want Dexter back at xmas Wolves. YOu must have one helluva player at right back now if hes keeping dex outl

Name:  IMG_4661.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  16.6 KB

I’m pleased for Tony
    He’s invested a lot in recent months and he got a significant pay back for that today

Two sloppy goals according to their keeper.

Embarrassing man

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Two sloppy goals according to their keeper.

Embarrassing man
    Yes silly comments.
    One flew past his ear and he watched it whilst never even moving
    That’s not sloppy goalkeeping, it’s playing with ten men. Another example of deflectionary tactics to mask a poor performance.
    I can’t see Delia falling for those nonsense excuses

They lost - get over it - Delia - your boys took one hell of a beating

great win for us - good to see the result match the performance at last

Norwich didn't turn up first half but that was because of us, pressing them, denying space and they resorted to playing us on the break. The second half was a slightly different matter because of the early goal and that made things difficult for us, but we dug in and got a result. And we deserved that today.

Cafu was box to box, a brilliant midfield display. Lembikisa and Onyedinma worked so hard on the right, both gave everything today and they linked up well. Tiehi broke their play up god knows how many times. To a man, the team worked their socks off today. Proud Miller tonight going into the break.

Walt, I hope this hasn't ruined your weekend too much.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Name:  IMG_4661.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  16.6 KB
    Congratulations to all the players and Staff, for making our supporters so happy ,and here in Brisbane Australia, its fathers day, thank you all again, the suns shinning brightly today, well played.

The football in that first half .... Wow, just wow. It's decades (early 80s) since we played football like that. Our midfield is to die for. Please football gods keep them fit.

Second half Norwich came into it more. To be expected surely given their resources but we saw it out . Just.

Cafu .... Just a gem.
    Christ .... He'll be our record sale in a couple of years
    Rathbone .... Ollie doing what Ollie does. Please sign that contract extension.

Nombe looked nervous. Tried too hard maybe? Is that a thing?

Dexter... Star in the making.

Still buzzing. Pissed. But buzzing.

Up the Millers.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast