+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tu rdtowns On Youtube Tells It Like It Is....

I’m not so sure that the brown stuff that came out into the sea at Whitehaven was an old mine and not something more unpleasant,if it was an old mine then it would take millions to sort out even if it could be rectified but a gang of plumbers working in secret would probably solve it over a weekend

I did find it amusing what he said about tourists trundling along the roads looking at the scenery as they drive along though,if I was late for work and got stuck behind Harold and Mavis in their ten year old car and caravan doing 25 mph whist staring at hills it would p1ss me off no end especially if they was from the generation that doesn’t spend anything and had filled the caravan up at Aldi before they left

I had a quick look at some other Turd Towns and enjoyed those as well including the Isle of Wight which is a place that I love so it’s no reflection on Cumbrians or Cumbria as a whole

Good shout crusha 9/10
    Last edited by Chauncey; 05-09-2023 at 08:41 AM.

Nice one pal - glad that you liked it, well worth a binge watch on the others.

Have you got to that town on a hill yet - shocking

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    Nice one pal - glad that you liked it, well worth a binge watch on the others.

Have you got to that town on a hill yet - shocking
    Where is the town on the hill?

I’ve noticed that he also does a channel called Posh Towns,I expect that Nottingham will appear on there at some point 👍

Quote Originally Posted by crushalime View Post
    Weird thing is that I have never been offered drugs by strangers up here or when I lived near you in the midlands.

Being offered a wrap of mystery powder by a hooded ruffian is the thing of low grade tv dramas.
    You have never been to Rochdale Town Centre on a Friday or Saturday night then...

Before Chalky starts Sqwaking... Yes Dogdale will be on it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    You have never been to Rochdale Town Centre on a Friday or Saturday night then...

Before Chalky starts Sqwaking... Yes Dogdale will be on it at some point.
    Yes this is true - my one visit to Rochdale was in the late eighties and we left just after the match on the supporters bus that they used to do back then.

We did win 1-2 though although the day was marred by one of our best players John Halpin breaking his leg, think it was Brian Laws the dirty ****.

Went to Hartlepool as well that season - Rochdale didn't look as grim as Hartlepool to be honest, I always want to give out a massive 'sigh' when I think of Hartlepool for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    Where is the town on the hill?

I’ve noticed that he also does a channel called Posh Towns,I expect that Nottingham will appear on there at some point ��
    Here is is pal - people who feel that their own town/city is the worst probably watch this short film to make themselves feel a little better.

At least most places you can drive or walk away from, you have to get out of the sky first with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQ9...nnel=Turdtowns

I caught up with this today and even though I try to find good in every town or city that I visit that one is a shocker,the houses would have looked dull and grey on the day that they was built and with the population only being 25% employed then there was always going to be problems,i definitely wouldn’t want to live there and I doubt that many people take their dog a walk after dark,I didn’t mind the look of the houses,if the area was nicely kept and people looked after their properties and painted them brighter colours then they probably would be described as quirky or something,I liked the idea that non of the door stood on the same level as the neighbours which prevented people talking to each other,this is a plus in my eyes,this village won’t be here in 50 years time and that’s a fact and maybe,sadly it’s going to be a good thing

Good shout crusha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)