+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday night games

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    Dunfermline away tickets on sale now. Usually pretty popular!
    Were did you see that ??

Where !

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Two fixtures rescheduled over the Christmas break, both moved to Friday night.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...LE-HEADER.html
    I've just changed my role at work and now no longer have to work Friday nights, however these two games being at Christmas means I'm off anyway

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Were did you see that ??
    Saw a tweet. Available from DAFC website away tickets.

Cheers, just bought online from them.
    Poor show from united not saying they are on sale.
    Will be plenty but united say buying a season ticket gets priority for high demand games when in fact it doesn't.
    I know a few ST holders who missed Arbroath away.
    I know away tickets now are bought online from the away club but as the season goes on demand will grow and there should be a day or two priority window for ST holders.
    Look at ST johnstone last May, loads missed out.

Cheers, just bought online from them.
    Poor show from united not saying they are on sale.
    Will be plenty but united say buying a season ticket gets priority for high demand games when in fact it doesn't.
    I know a few ST holders who missed Arbroath away.
    I know away tickets now are bought online from the away club but as the season goes on demand will grow and there should be a day or two priority window for ST holders.
    Look at ST johnstone last May, loads missed out.
    I guess there's nothing the club can do if teams want to sell the away allocations themselves. It's seems to be the way things are done these days.

Arbroath took 10 days to sell out. Plenty of time for season ticket holders to get tickets, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Arbroath took 10 days to sell out. Plenty of time for season ticket holders to get tickets, surely?
    That’s what I was thinking.

I'm sure there was a few on here missed out.
    Definitely was at St J last May.
    It's not really a massive deal thexway it's done to be honest but united shouldn't advertise priority if they are unable to arrange it with away club if required, did a few not miss out on thistle ?? Was some comments on here Friday night.
    Also why have united not said dunfermline is on sale ?? Do the clubs not communicate??

I'm sure there was a few on here missed out.
    Definitely was at St J last May.
    It's not really a massive deal thexway it's done to be honest but united shouldn't advertise priority if they are unable to arrange it with away club if required, did a few not miss out on thistle ?? Was some comments on here Friday night.
    Also why have united not said dunfermline is on sale ?? Do the clubs not communicate??
    There's hasn't been a need for priority sales periods so far though, has there? Arbroath tickets on sale for 10 days, Partick almost the same. Plenty of time for everyone to get tickets, so no need for priority periods imo.

The Dunfermline thing is strange, but then again, it's Utd and our communications have never been the best. It's a poor show though, given tickets are on sale.

Tbf its three weeks away so plenty time and plenty seats for all who want to go, they'll probably announce it once they maximise sales of this upcoming home game on Friday

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)