+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match ratings v MK Dons [09.09.23]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yeah, why do we need globalisation? We're the Brits, we don't need the rest of the world.

Except that Brexit showed we're actually pretty useless!
    I'm sure M59 would concur that it was the wrong Brexit that's at fault and not Brexit itself? Out of interest what was the other Brexit option..?.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    BFP do your own research
    So you don’t watch any of the media channels you’re claiming bias against, and now you refuse to define a word which you regularly throw around in these discussions, for reasons we can only guess at.

And people are whining about 16 year olds getting the vote. My son and daughter were more informed than you when they were about 10.

Yes I would take that any day over looming thought control. I have always been a bit selfish lol, but can't see me getting my own way on this one.
    I love the way some/most humans think they can control the climate of the planet. What temperature have we decided we want for English summers, when getting to 'Net Zero', and how many days of snow would be nice in winter.

Yes I would take that any day over looming thought control. I have always been a bit selfish lol, but can't see me getting my own way on this one.
    I love the way some/most humans think they can control the climate of the planet. What temperature have we decided we want for English summers, when getting to 'Net Zero', and how many days of snow would be nice in winter.
    I think you miss the point on controlling the the climate. We have already affected it since the dawn of the industrial revolution. The problem is that we appear to have lost control of the increase we have caused. The least we can do is attempt to stop the rise, even if we are incapable at the present time of bringing about the desired fall in temperature.

Yes I would take that any day over looming thought control.
    Just FYI that kinda phrasing sounds like someone with paranoid delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Just FYI that kinda phrasing sounds like someone with paranoid delusions.
    Or even the words of someone who is a victim of looming thought control coming from the other side of the argument.

Ah yes because the climate was a flatline before the industrial revolution. It is also very strange that our eminent scientists, couldn't work out that apparently cattle are now a huge part of global warming. That had to be left to the vegans and vegetarians (not eminent scientists), who weirdly also do not like cars, in general.

It is also very strange that our eminent scientists, couldn't work out that apparently cattle are now a huge part of global warming.
    Who on earth told you that? Cattle and their contribution to methane emissions were mentioned in the first IPCC report from the start of the 90s.

Ah yes because the climate was a flatline before the industrial revolution. It is also very strange that our eminent scientists, couldn't work out that apparently cattle are now a huge part of global warming. That had to be left to the vegans and vegetarians (not eminent scientists), who weirdly also do not like cars, in general.
    "Buffalo Bill" had a contract to supply Kansas Pacific Railroad workers with buffalo meat. Cody is purported to have killed 4,282 buffalo in eigh**** months in 1867 and 1868”

Does that mean that Mr. Cody will become rehabilitated as an early day climate activist ?

Fancy a corned beef sandwich Greta ?

Climate change depends where you get your data from, and who pays for it, and what their agenda is, imo

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast