+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jude Bellingham……

Jude Bellingham……

The best English footballer of all time and by some margin already.

In the years and decades to come he will sit alongside Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Messi at the very pantheon of the game.

I’ve never seen an English player with this type of technical ability, awareness, poise, power and elegance.

Gentlemen……we are witnessing greatness, enjoy it whilst it lasts because 10-15 years passes very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The best English footballer of all time and by some margin already.

In the years and decades to come he will sit alongside Pele, Maradonna, Cruyff, Messi at the very pantheon of the game.

I’ve never seen an English player with this type of technical ability, awareness, poise, power and elegance.

Gentlemen……we are witnessing greatness, enjoy it whilst it lasts because 10-15 years passes very quickly.

Absolute and complete class!! Pity Southgate is the manager as this team could win everything!

Maguire again FFS! As much as i liked Gallagher at West Brom he’s never an England player in a million years!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Absolute and complete class!! Pity Southgate is the manager as this team could win everything!

Maguire again FFS! As much as i liked Gallagher at West Brom he’s never an England player in a million years!
    My thoughts exactly Al re southgate. If only he left when we all thought he would, but comes out to say: he didn’t feel he was wanted.

FA: Here’s another 10 year contract.

And Bellingham will only get better!

Bellingham is already a footballing Collasus.

Maguire is reaping what he sows the fat c??t.

I'll never forget him saying going down to some kids in the east end when he was still at Leicester.

Bellingham was back in Stourbridge yesterday doing a load of stuff on the school playing fields for the kids at St Joeseph’s where he went as a youngster.

My daughter found out via my granddaughter as kids at her school had heard about it from St Joseph’s kids who were so excited.

Very low key though and non of the “look at me and how good I am” stuff.

I think we’re looking at a very special young man here.

He’s got very grounded parents though, when his dad was playing for Stourbridge FC and other non league clubs and banging in over 700 goals he could’ve gone into league football but stayed in the police force for security.

There’s no “Billy Big B o l l o x” stuff going on with these two Bellingham lads and the family.

I think there’s a realisation of the massive long term world potential for Jude and what an icon he can become.

He’s already making a real mark at Real Madrid, he’s making Bale look like Oliver Burke in comparison.

This kids got everything including the looks and intelligence.

I just can’t believe he’s from Stourbridge!🫣🤣

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)