+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England match

England match

Not mentioning anything about the match itself as the less said the better but a big shout for the 2 Notts County England flags I saw. Sorry if there were more and I missed them.

Do VAR not look at handballs for penalties internationals? One of their guys nearly took the adapter out when stopping a shot from Saka.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Do VAR not look at handballs for penalties internationals? One of their guys nearly took the adapter out when stopping a shot from Saka.
    I thought it was more ball to hand than hand to ball though.

England were awful though and Maguires block on his own CB was soooooooo funny that allowed them the space to score. He was physically holding him before this pic

Name:  Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 11.56.55.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  14.1 KB

The other England side did pretty well though!

The England rugby team showed immense character to win the game against the Pumas, after being written off by lots of fans after their disappointing summer warm up games. Full credit to the boys, especially playing almost the whole game with a man short.

I am becoming very frustrated at the new head injury rules, which are in danger of ruining the games.

England cricket one day match v New Zealand. England were 8-3 in the fifth over and 80-5 at the half-way stage of their innings.

An explosive innings from Liam Livingstone in the lower order took England to 226, before their bowlers combined to throttle the New Zealand line-up.

Their win came with over seven overs to spare. New Zealand all out for 147 from 111-3. Is it weird week or what?

On a light note I see Herr Flick has been sacked by German FA LOL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66765708

Herr Flick sounds like another name for a sensitive part of the female anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Herr Flick sounds like another name for a sensitive part of the female anatomy
    He's not been the same since Allo Allo finished

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    On a light note I see Herr Flick has been sacked by German FA LOL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66765708
    The Germans were having a good moaning over his performance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast