+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Vs England.

Donkey Maguire needs putting out to grass....how does he command playing anymore for the national side? He can't even get in his own teams side!

Serves them fecking right,well on top then come out second half & it’s back to me to you to me game.

Under cosh now England. Maguire he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Under cosh now England. Maguire he's gone.
    Not till Southgate goes.

We do have a perfect opportunity to do something about changing our national team Manager time wise but, we're comfortably qualifying for the next Euros so what do you do?

A lot of people jump on the Maguire bandwagon. Don’t watch him play very often but all over social media fans happy to slaughter him.
    Why ?
    Because people are like sheep and it’s evident on here too how many would say to his face what they put on social media.
    Someone has put on twitter I hope he breaks both his legs.
    Society is gone.
    Embarrassing some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    A lot of people jump on the Maguire bandwagon. Don’t watch him play very often but all over social media fans happy to slaughter him.
    Why ?
    Because people are like sheep and it’s evident on here too how many would say to his face what they put on social media.
    Society is gone.
    You are right. My parents always said "If you can't say something nice about someone then don't say anything at all". Society today would be dumbstruck!

Why ?
    Society is gone.
    Don't agree with that tone and that is truly sick but come on.....he's spent and should have been retired a long time ago.

I think his pending Greek court appearance is weighing heavy on his mind and should Southgate be playing him right now?

Steady game, job done!

Why ?
    Society is gone.
    I would never wish any player harm even Maguire but in my opinion he’s a liability.Any way best team won tonight.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast