+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats that just stagger you 5

Stats that just stagger you 5

China has put more co2 into the atmosphere in the last 8 years than the UK has since the industrial Revolution.

Why are we bothering with this green nonsense?

Brilliant question. Get Douglas Ross to ask this in Holyrood. We need to show how completely fake the stuff we are getting from the Greens. Also very very surprised that Useless has not binned their alliance. The calculation must be that second votes for Greens are the only way that the SNP can control Holyrood.
    Would like to see a strategy that allowed the Greens to be cut off from ever having any political influence.
    In Majorca just now. Listening to our German friends complaining that they cannot believe how incompetent all their politicians and civil servants are. Only thing that cheers them up is the thought that GB might be in a worse state.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Brilliant question. Get Douglas Ross to ask this in Holyrood. We need to show how completely fake the stuff we are getting from the Greens. Also very very surprised that Useless has not binned their alliance. The calculation must be that second votes for Greens are the only way that the SNP can control Holyrood.
    Would like to see a strategy that allowed the Greens to be cut off from ever having any political influence.
    In Majorca just now. Listening to our German friends complaining that they cannot believe how incompetent all their politicians and civil servants are. Only thing that cheers them up is the thought that GB might be in a worse state.
    Had to go into town today, got my first look at lez paintwork on the roads, hope some **** drops a can of Dulux over the top of them, complete and utter waste of time.

Interesting that if nobody breaks the rules they don't make any money. Think we should all campaign to try to encourage everyone with a non compliant vehicle to car share with someone who does have a vehicle that meets the rules. Be very interesting to see how Overgate car park is affected. It is not accessible from the ring road. Only the old Debenhams bit is but it was built prior to 4x4 era. Spaces are too wee.

Interesting that if nobody breaks the rules they don't make any money. Think we should all campaign to try to encourage everyone with a non compliant vehicle to car share with someone who does have a vehicle that meets the rules. Be very interesting to see how Overgate car park is affected. It is not accessible from the ring road. Only the old Debenhams bit is but it was built prior to 4x4 era. Spaces are too wee.
    No into cars just use mine to go to golf and carry clubs.

Not had it serviced for a few years, it's fairly auld, chugs along but is " compliment "......god I hate that word ......think I'll take it into town more now 😄

An it's a dirty diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    China has put more co2 into the atmosphere in the last 8 years than the UK has since the industrial Revolution.

Why are we bothering with this green nonsense?
    The Green mob are pushing for this as it suits them to get themselves on the TV and the Media spouting off their own agenda.
    It has been well documented in the past that the U.K. reducing CO2 emissions alone will not make a jot of difference as long as countries such as China keeps building new coal fired electricity generating power stations.

Had to go into town today, got my first look at lez paintwork on the roads, hope some **** drops a can of Dulux over the top of them, complete and utter waste of time.
    I have already sent an email to Heather Anderson who is the Dundee City SNP Councillor in charge of Climate, Environment and Biodiversity on the subject of the installation of the Low Emissions Zine in the centre of Dundee.
    I am looking forward to her reply.
    You would think that the halfwits at Holyrood would realise that installing these Low Emissions Zones in the centre of Glasgow, Edinburgh,Dundee and Aberdeen will result in less people shopping in the city centres which will result in more businesses like Wilko going bust.
    The match day parking ban in the streets surrounding Dens Park and Tannadice has resulted in Football supporters parking their cars outside the zone and jamming up streets which were previously quiet.
    The same will happen to a lesser extent with the LEZ scheme. I never take my car into the centre of Dundee as I use my National Entitlement card (bus pass).

The Green list MSP Maggie Chapman was the person who put a spanner into the works regarding the original plans for the sports centre at Caird Park when she organised a protest group to complain about several trees being cut down.
    The same Maggie Chapman has said nothing about the district heating scheme which has been installed in the ‘watered down’ sports centre at Caird Park.
    This district heating scheme does not do what it states. It only heats the Caird Park sports centre building and it does not heating surrounding properties. It uses wood pellets which will have to be imported most likely from America but as usual there is no mention from the Greens and the climate change ‘experts’ about the CO2 emissions and cost of transporting wood pellets over 3,000 miles to the U.K. nor that it takes 20 years to grow a tree and a day to burn its wood. This is classed as being CO2 neutral

No into cars just use mine to go to golf and carry clubs.

Not had it serviced for a few years, it's fairly auld, chugs along but is " compliment "......god I hate that word ......think I'll take it into town more now ��
    The EU are bringing out an E fuel to avoid all new petrol, and diesel powered vehicles being banned from 2030. The same thing will happen in the U.K. especially as it is reckoned that the cost for a litre of E fuel will be the same price as the cost of a litre of unleaded petrol.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)