+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon

Wimbledon

I know it's a bit early but I notice the Alex have had 650 tickets allocated. The £5 ticket price may have an influence but its still a great number to take away. More tickets may be available on the day. I would have considered going but I'm in Germany atm.
    Hopefully Tracey will be fit giving LB a nice headache in selection terms. Not sure if anyone else is injured. Anybody know anymore?

Keep it going lads - more of the same please

2-1 win
    FGS CBR
    3-4-2-1

Not too concerned if Tracey still not available, fingers crossed that his ankle is healing well.

I think Charlie Colkett will still be out ......

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    I think Charlie Colkett will still be out ......
    Forgotten all about him😁

1-1 for me. About time Mickey scored again! (Or O'Riordan for that matter!).

Got to keep clean sheet soon so go 2 - 0 the mighty Alex, Longy and Mickey to score.

Hopefully we can avoid a defeat, I love all the confidence coming out of the camp. However they are no mugs either so I will also go with a 1-1 scoreline.

Awkward place to get to (used to run past their ground back in the da) from St George's Hospital).

Trying to decide whether to take the underground or go on the overground ...

... think I'll just womble-free.

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Awkward place to get to (used to run past their ground back in the da) from St George's Hospital).

Trying to decide whether to take the underground or go on the overground ...

... think I'll just womble-free.
    Are you going with your uncle?

Nope - going with Madam Cholet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast