+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ipswich Game

Ipswich Game

Selected for live Sky TV. Now moved to Friday 20th Oct 8pm ko.

Ffs this should not be allowed. They should honour the original fixture list whenever possible. This is one of only two games I can get to this season along with Bristol and I’ve already made other plans for that Friday night. My whole trip was planned around these two games and a few gigs. Never reight.

Yep always **** some fans over

Wont bother me this time though

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Ffs this should not be allowed. They should honour the original fixture list whenever possible. This is one of only two games I can get to this season along with Bristol and I’ve already made other plans for that Friday night. My whole trip was planned around these two games and a few gigs. Never reight.
    Sota, sorry to hear this pal. Let me know if you still want to meet up while you’re over in England.

….and Ipswich fans getting home after daylight

A week or two ago someone in their wisdom sanctioned Sunderland vs Soton with a 12:30 KO. That’s probably a 3 or 4am start

Football soled it's soul many years ago sadly. Sorry for your messed up plans mate.
    If the Ipswich fans have any sense, they'll watch it in a pub at home.

The club will make more money than just to make up for the loss of revenue of unattending fans.it’s the self serving face of football.