+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton (H)

Morton (H)

Not sure what to expect from Morton with a newish squad to me (French, Ambrose etc)

Would like to expect a purposeful, dynamic and skilfully superior performance from Utd that puts the game to bed early

Looking forward to the singing section again: quick plea, if you’re going to sing new songs could you please put the lyrics up here first, it will help a few of us 😎

Ambrose plays for qots and scored against them at the weekend

They have a lot of experienced players like Baird, Blues, Crawford, Muirhead, Broadfoot, Oakley and Gillespie, saw them play well at Ibrox in the viaplay so are capable of coming and being a difficult opponent, will take any type of of win, first goal will help as always in this league

Singing section would be much better without a drum and the genetic ultras chants that every two bit group in Scotland sing (cringe hearing us indulge n that since I was young chant that Motherwell and Hearts have sang for years) , better if they sing the many Utd songs available as we have loads, surely that's what a singing section should do, if they come up with a good new one then great, hasn't happened yet though going by the Airdrie game

Sorry Sheders, the singing section would NOT be much better without a drum.
    It would be much poorer, trust me.
    But tuition for the drummer is available & I would recommend that.

Morton have had quite a poor start to the season. Muirhead has been scoring though so that's definitely something to be wary of. As usual, need to score first.

I think Morton might be a bit like Dunfermline ie very capable but if we show the right application we should claim the 3 points.

If all the squad is fit it will be as interesting to see who's left out as who makes the starting 11 😎

C'mon United 🧡

A defence only bettered by Inter Milan across Europe. 3-0 the WF. 😎

Singing section (and I assume drum) to remain, as confirmed on the official. We've also create a 'quiet zone' for the grumpy folk.

So where will the quiet zone be ??
    To be honest I think singing sections, quiet zones or whatever comes next are just nonsense.
    Most grounds traditional noisy areas are behind the goal with a few exceptions (killie home fans for example) people know where these areas are and if you want to go there you know what to expect.
    Now making quiet zones, depending where its gonna be some poor fan whose sat their for years will now get shhussed to death.
    Just leave things be and stop overthinking it otherwise it will be section's for those that buy a pie next .
    Total nonsense.

Having just read the online update on the official I want to add that if its a zone to allow fans who find things stressful of have carers then that's entirely different as I am all for "football for all"
    The term quiet zone can be a little misleading in my opinion.
    I

Is there not a "quiet zone" just across the street?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)