+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Missing Paul Warne?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I want the three points but I’ll be happy with the point, just don’t lose or we will be seeing another meltdown

Yes we all have different opinions, I didn’t want Warney, he made mistakes that hurt imo but he did us proud with the achievements on getting us back up again and I applauded that and still do but he left us, players clearly were a mess and he had to fetch help in, ( thank you Billy)and I won’t forget that.
    That’s my opinion and that’s all
    Well he’s certainly given us some debates on here. 😂😂.
    I think most times on here because there is no tone of voice it ends up been taken the wrong way. I have read back some of my posts at times and thought that’s patronising but I never meant it that way.
    Right last post from me in pub ready for a few beers 🍺

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Well he’s certainly given us some debates on here. ����.
    I think most times on here because there is no tone of voice it ends up been taken the wrong way. I have read back some of my posts at times and thought that’s patronising but I never meant it that way.
    Right last post from me in pub ready for a few beers ��
    I cringe at some of my posts when re-read
    Just shout out they need to win for the benefit of millersmad postmatch thread

Enjoy the game

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789