+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Miwwwaww v THE MILLERS

MillersMad Matchthread - Miwwwaww v THE MILLERS

I suppose that if your expectations were high in Saturday then tonight they'll be decidedly lower. Form a team that looked so good a fortnight before to the team that played Huddersfield didn't look like it had ever played together. I blame the international break!

I suppose that we can say that the players have something to proove tonight but we know it rarely works that way! I'm not expecting anything tonight regarding the result but I want to see a bit of character.

The pressure will be mounting in the management team if the money that they've spent doesn't lead to reusult. I know that it's early and against the teams that we've played we've don ok points wise. But winning is a big part of the game and Tony Stewart will want us in the Championship next season at all costs. This may sound drastic and I'm not for one minute wanting Taylor to lose his job but it is what it is and Neil Warnock is available after tonight.

I hope you're feeling happier than I

Enjoy the match fellow Millers.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

Ps. lets play our away matches in red when there's no clash!

I think the line-up will be interesting tonight. MT has to decide whether to let the same players redeem themselves or whether to make some changes. Personally, I would go with the latter.

Bramall seems to have had a knee problem so perhaps now is the time to try out young Seb at left back, assuming he's ready of course. I'd also like to see Nombe replace Hugill from the off. I'd even consider giving Clucas a starting role, his experience could be the difference tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    I think the line-up will be interesting tonight. MT has to decide whether to let the same players redeem themselves or whether to make some changes. Personally, I would go with the latter.

Bramall seems to have had a knee problem so perhaps now is the time to try out young Seb at left back, assuming he's ready of course. I'd also like to see Nombe replace Hugill from the off. I'd even consider giving Clucas a starting role, his experience could be the difference tonight.
    In his pre match interview MT said that there will be some changes tonight so who knows what team he will put out. Have to perform better than Saturday whatever the team is. No Bramhall, Cafu plus the others still in the treatment room. UTM!!

If we dont play in Red, can we have a different chant for corners.
    the commentator for hudders was having a laugh about it when we had a corner and shouting reds even tough we are clearly playing on black.

Miiiiilllllerrrrrrs, Miiiillllerrrrrs, Millllerrs, Millers will do

Clucas to play maybe, need someone a bit calmer on the ball

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!

Ps. lets play our away matches in red when there's no clash!
    And pretend we're at home 😆

I came close to a last minute decision to booking train and going to this, but the £10 ifollow marginally won out over the £200+ day out and it was a bit tight to get back to Euston for 2330 from deepest sarf landan

1-1 tonight from me.
    3-0 defeat according to YAK and 2 others.
    Pocket 2-1 win 🤦🏻*♂️.
    Come on you whatever colour we play in.
    It’s cold here.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    1-1 tonight from me.
    3-0 defeat according to YAK and 2 others.
    Pocket 2-1 win ����*♂️.
    Come on you whatever colour we play in.
    It’s cold here.
    I’d take a draw but I’ve always liked pockets predicting better so three points it is

TEAM vs
    @MillwallFC
    | Johansson, Lembikisa, Blackett, Clucas, Hugill, Onyedinma, Rathbone, Humphreys, Tiehi, Revan, Nombe.

SUBS | Phillips, Eaves, Green, Kelly, Odoffin, Appiah, McGuckin, Douglas
    Last edited by millertop; 20-09-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Evenin chaps & chapesses.

No expectations whatsoever tonight. If we concede first then may as well have an early night.

To look at the bigger picture, just over 5 years ago we beat S****horpe in the play-off semifinal. Last night they went out of the cup in the qualifying preliminary dogschance round to Brackley.

Bramall got **** abuse for faking injury last game. hmm

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast