+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Indeed he does Alfie, the intriguing question is why has it taken 15 years for his Lefty mates to disown him ?
    Maybe heís just not in the gang anymore Sinkov doesnít take much does it , I ve never paid much attention to him tbh but heís obviously Pióed someone off and now heís on the receiving end - reality is how far in was he to the rape - debauchery- scene.

I mean when itís rife with clergy - teachers - lawyers - politicians- peers - high ranking police - disc jockeys - royalty.

When you look at it like that heís really a nobody isnít he who has crossed the line and got caught or
    Is being chastised by the others and paying the price for having a big mouth and opinions that donít agree with the others.

Itís mad isnít it when you think that his whole life / career is over for a mistake or an opinion that was out li e with the powers that be.

This country is on a sticky wicket at the minute who knows whatís coming for any of us.

I really have no interest in this moron, if anyone wants to discuss him be my guest, I doubt I'll be joining in, but a thought has occurred to me so I'm going to mention it.

I've always thought of Brand as a typical, braindead, virtue-signalling, Lefty tw@t, celebrated in the media and on social media but not someone whose views I had any interest in and took no notice of him whatsoever.

Then a while back I read something about him criticising the Covid clot-shots, blaming them for the heart problems some young people were experiencing. I didn't really take much notice but I was surprised and did think maybe he wasn't quite the Lefty stooge I thought he was, not quite as daft as he seemed. Then I forgot all about him again.

Until now, the Lefty media and social media are currently ripping him to shreds, the BBC and C4 especially, it's a feeding frenzy, they can't take the lad down quick enough. No skin off my nose, I have no time for him, but I do wonder if the Lefty feeding frenzy and his criticisms of the Covid Juice are in some way connected ?

Why else would Lefties turn so suddenly on one of their own ? And don't tell me they didn't know at the BBC and C4 they had an obnoxious, ***ual predator on their hands, of course they did, it's been common knowledge for years, but they turned a blind eye while he was useful to them. Then something changed.
    Not just the Covid shots Sinkov.That was bad enough but in the US he started asking about the Epstein client list on mainstream talk shows.That is inexcusible to the elites.Cannot stand the fella myself but he always admitted and bragged about sleeping with a thousand women who lets face it went into a bedroom with a man who was renowned for it-what did they expect.Then it takes them 10-15 years to come forward and not to the police but the MSM.They are taking the proverbial.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Not just the Covid shots Sinkov.That was bad enough but in the US he started asking about the Epstein client list on mainstream talk shows.That is inexcusible to the elites.Cannot stand the fella myself but he always admitted and bragged about sleeping with a thousand women who lets face it went into a bedroom with a man who was renowned for it-what did they expect.Then it takes them 10-15 years to come forward and not to the police but the MSM.They are taking the proverbial.
    The Epstein saga must be the biggest cover up in history - a lot of well known people were for the chop if the black book lists get out, that would have opend a few eyes I reckon and wrecked a few careers as well.

Like I said about him he has a big mouth and tbf alot of people want to know the Epstein lists and plane trips but darent ask - obviously Brand has and dared to cross the line but is paying for it now.

Brand's predatory attitude towards women has been known about for years, but he has been untouchable until recently, what changed ? The only thing I can see is his criticism of Covid vaccines. All vaccine critics have been attacked, abused and cancelled by the Lefty media, now Brand is being attacked, abused and cancelled by the Lefty media which once fawned upon him. Is this co-incidence, I think not.

I didn't know about the Epstein list, that may be relevant as well. Whatever, he's clearly upset the wrong people.
    Last edited by sinkov; 22-09-2023 at 06:16 AM.

Brand's predatory attitude towards women has been known about for years, but he has been untouchable until recently, what changed ? The only thing I can see is his criticism of Covid vaccines. All vaccine critics have been attacked, abused and cancelled by the Lefty media, now Brand is being attacked, abused and cancelled by the Lefty media which once fawned upon him. Is this co-incidence, I think not.

I didn't know about the Epstein list, that may be relevant as well. Whatever, he's clearly upset the wrong people.
    Sounds like the "Righties" are after him as well.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...organ-Dinenage

A Brand that should have come with a health warning. The sooner this comes to trial (and it is seemingly inexorably headed in that direction) the better. We have all the makings of a Greek tragedy here with his past actions about to set a wrecking ball to many lives. Victims of his past predatory behaviour (seemingly known like Savile’s and similarly a blind eye turned for the most part) will be in the spotlight along with Brand’s own family as well. Father-in-law Bernard, his daughters, the grandchildren. Did not Brand once interview Savile for his BBC Radio show in 2007 and offer to send his personal assistant to Jimmy to get a meeting?

These damned conservatives on the American right...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/...05795121&ei=16

Timing is no coincidence either Sinkov.Autumn is booster time.

"Whether opportunistic (or planned for whatever counter disinformation psyops reason), there’s no doubt that hanging Brand out to dry over his tawdry *** life opened the door to every second journalist jumping on the bandwagon to denounce and demonise him as a Covid conspiracy theorist and so tarnish the entire sceptical and dissenting movement. YouTube, to the delight of the BBC, wasted no time suspending Mr Brand from advertising income."

Looks more and more Cib that this has far more to do with his Covid views than anything to do with his tawdry *** life. That's just the excuse, not the reason he's been cancelled. Mark Steyn used to take the piss out of the Covidians on a regular basis on GB news. Where is he now ?

The hoi polloi seem to be sticking with him but the "Establishment" are going after him with all guns blazing.

Makes you wonder does it not?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)