+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: We are doomed

Gru,a word of advice ,stop posting ,every time you do,you just look a bigger tit than last time.

Gru. A word of advice. Keep posting m8. You always make me smile and brighten even the dull days

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Gru. A word of advice. Keep posting m8. You always make me smile and brighten even the dull days
    I'll second that thought

The truth often hurts

"Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans.... you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others".

Stops short of saying respect others themselves, but hey...

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I'll second that thought

The truth often hurts
    😉

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Gru,a word of advice ,stop posting ,every time you do,you just look a bigger tit than last time.

At least I'm not an insulting bar steward!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Get a management team in who can take us forward. These can't.
    Who do you suggest?
    Are they available?
    Will they rush to come here?
    I doubt if you can answer any of those questions so maybe, just maybe, you'll understand that things aren't as simple as you seem to think they are.
    That's usually the case with people who like to criticise but can't come up with constructive answers.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Who do you suggest?
    Are they available?
    Will they rush to come here?
    I doubt if you can answer any of those questions so maybe, just maybe, you'll understand that things aren't as simple as you seem to think they are.
    That's usually the case with people who like to criticise but can't come up with constructive answers.
    I bet SE and his lap boy would come back if it was offered. Not happening but never say never

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I bet SE and his lap boy would come back if it was offered. Not happening but never say never
    Maybe Cayton but, boy would that split the supporters.
    Also I'm not sure it's a good thing to go back.

If TS did give LR the elbow I wouldn't have much confidence that he would get the right man to replace him based on his manager recruitment record to date.

Getting back to my original post, they were my thoughts at the time and all though a lot of people poo- poohed them 30 matches or so on I feel I was very accurate in my assessment's ? The budget was spent and the players were not of championship standard by and large ! and that’s why I said we are doomed ! The most important thing was I could not see a way back next season with a large proportion of the budget being spent on Eaves, Hughill and Nombe all of which are hardly league one standard ?
    If LR can change this around he will need a medal, it’s a huge task and I’m not sure many managers could ? We need to build a team virtually from scratch because we barely have a basis to start from ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast