+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: From a Lions fan....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,603

    From a Lions fan....

    you are not Doomed, if you look at the league table you will see 3 teams below you which means you are better than they, All is not lost, I was impressed with Fred last night , He did get the ball in the net and I remember him from his Millwall days. We got beat by Leeds on Sunday (0ne of their players cost more than the entire Lions Squad) however I still kept faith with our team, So it is chins up time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,328
    Was there last night you could tell you were up for it and deservedly won.
    Thatís our worst performance in a long time but you closed us down so quick we couldnít get going.
    Hopefully in the return game we will be better.
    Friendly fans in pub before game.
    Good luck rest of the season.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Was there last night you could tell you were up for it and deservedly won.
    Thatís our worst performance in a long time but you closed us down so quick we couldnít get going.
    Hopefully in the return game we will be better.
    Friendly fans in pub before game.
    Good luck rest of the season.
    Fair play to the Millers fans that came down in that really bad weather, credit to their club.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    45,479
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    you are not Doomed, if you look at the league table you will see 3 teams below you which means you are better than they, All is not lost, I was impressed with Fred last night , He did get the ball in the net and I remember him from his Millwall days. We got beat by Leeds on Sunday (0ne of their players cost more than the entire Lions Squad) however I still kept faith with our team, So it is chins up time.
    Cheers claw. Being realistic we were fog s.hite and Iím being polite about last nightís performance.

    I suppose itís payback for the 3-0 drubbing from last season 😄

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    45,479
    I meant dog s.hiteÖ. stupid text 😄

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    25,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cheers claw. Being realistic we were fog s.hite and I’m being polite about last night’s performance.

    I suppose it’s payback for the 3-0 drubbing from last season ��
    You mean we paid them back with a another 3-0 loss for the 3-0 loss we also suffered last season? Last time we beat Millwall 3-0 was almost 43 years ago (unless you count us beating them 2 X 3-0 at the start of 2002-3 season)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,725
    MTs first match in charge was 1-1 last season. Seem recall they missed a few chances towards end of the game so we got lucky
    Zian Fleming was streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    MTs first match in charge was 1-1 last season. Seem recall they missed a few chances towards end of the game so we got lucky
    Zian Fleming was streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch
    Very astute Flourbasher, we picked up Flemming from a Dutch club last season for £1.7 Mill and he scored 15 goals as a midfielder. In last window Burnley offered £8 million for him but our club turned them down.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    45,479
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You mean we paid them back with an another 3-0 loss for the 3-0 loss we also suffered last season? Last time we beat Millwall 3-0 was almost 43 years ago (unless you count us beating them 2 X 3-0 at the start of 2002-3 season)
    Merely feeding on from what the Millwall commentators were saying last night in that they owed us for the 3-0 win we had against them.

    Donít really follow results from previous years, just deal with this seasonís results, as you canít compare last seasonís or any previous seasonís results as theyíre all in the past. We move on!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    We got beat by Leeds on Sunday (0ne of their players cost more than the entire Lions Squad) however I still kept faith with our team, So it is chins up time.
    What was the atmosphere like v Leeds, outside the ground?

    Also, did you see the reception some Millwall fans gave the Leeds players and staff when they stepped off their coach? Being a respectable supporter of Millwall, you must be embarrassed at that. What's your view?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •