+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Ross County

Aberdeen v Ross County

After a decent performance and respectable result in Frankfurt, the really important stuff returns to Pittodrie this Sunday.

Couldn't give a f*ck about our style for this one, just give us three points. Last nights effort would mean zilch if we f*ck this one up.

In
    South Stand
    Home
    Going for a beer after this one and hopeful they will be celebratory ones!
    2-1 Sokler & Devlin

COYR!

We'll beat them. If they can't take a confidence boost from last night then they shouldn't be in the game.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - In with the hard c*nts
    Pre - Few beers in the van at the beach
    Post - To be confirmed
    Prediction - 3-1

I don't want to be the doom and gloom merchant, but I can see us drawing or losing, and the boss blaming tiredness for it.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - Probably the Y
    Pre - Driving
    Post - Driving
    Prediction - 1-0 Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We'll beat them. If they can't take a confidence boost from last night then they shouldn't be in the game.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - In with the hard c*nts
    Pre - Few beers in the van at the beach
    Post - To be confirmed
    Prediction - 3-1
    You must have racked up a fair few miles in the van Mondo - is that the same van that you mentioned going to Spain etc in?! Hopefully it has a reliable engine? Is condensation an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    You must have racked up a fair few miles in the van Mondo - is that the same van that you mentioned going to Spain etc in?! Hopefully it has a reliable engine? Is condensation an issue?
    Not been to Spain in this one. That would have been my old van. This one is a bit more suited to the good old Scottish weather. Better engine too, 2.8 JTD. Can't fault it. Got a Kercher window vac for any condensation but that's only an issue in winter. Booked in to Dingwall campsite next week for the cup game.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not been to Spain in this one. That would have been my old van. This one is a bit more suited to the good old Scottish weather. Better engine too, 2.8 JTD. Can't fault it. Got a Kercher window vac for any condensation but that's only an issue in winter. Booked in to Dingwall campsite next week for the cup game.
    Good stuff - retired noo? Enjoy the games - you’re certainly a committed Don! Have you tried that Cairn coffee van on the beach? Best coffee I’ve had!

I’ll be watching on RedTV but haven’t a scoobie what type of team is going to turn up. A couple of goals and a clean sheet would be nice.

0-0

I’m going to take a wander along the beach this afternoon, try and steal mondos carry out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast