+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camulodunum

Camulodunum

Ah well, another afternoon of torture awaits.

How Many goals down will we be at HT?
    Will the game finish before half past five?
    Is the Cardiac unit at Leighton on standby?

Whatever happens, it'll be entertaining...

Alex to win 3-1
    Nev to score hat-trick

Sounds like the closing credits to Soap.

Whatever, we won't keep a clean sheet and will be behind at one stage in the game. Going for 2-1 - Mickey and Rowe.
    Hoping that home fans turn up with current form and the holiday season being over (except for me of course. I' m still in Germany&#128513

I'll go for a 2-2 draw and a very entertaining game. I should be fancying the Alex but Colchester are showing good form aswell.

Think it will be good game today, hopefully we'll edge it 2-1.

Need to play a proper back 4 from the start. None of this funky stuff with no left back. Play Cooney, Offord, Demetriou and Adebisi as a proper defence

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Need to play a proper back 4 from the start. None of this funky stuff with no left back. Play Cooney, Offord, Demetriou and Adebisi as a proper defence
    That could be a good call if Conor is not quite ready - with Zac on the bench for cover.

Just seen team but not sure if back 3 or 4, from the starting XI.

Main changes are no O'Riordan, Cooney on the bench and Tracey back in the team.

Well at least it was a proper back 4 that coped OK until the first sub. Then everyone went all over the place. Couldn't understand why the left footed Finney was brought on at RB. But, and its a big but, what resilience, what effort, what commitment!! All credit to the players, they worked their socks off.

Well at least it was a proper back 4 that coped OK until the first sub. Then everyone went all over the place. Couldn't understand why the left footed Finney was brought on at RB. But, and its a big but, what resilience, what effort, what commitment!! All credit to the players, they worked their socks off.
    That was the great escape!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast