+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v PNE

MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v PNE

It's been a tough week! But can we expect anything less? The week after an international break is always tough and we can say all we want but our players come back ..... Wait! we didn't have players on the break as we've had over the last few seasons. Is going to be a norm now? Having players breaking into the national teams has been a huge plus for the club adding money onto the sales value of the likes of Vaulkes, Ogbene, Ajahi and I hope that this isn't a thing of the past.

I susspect it isn't and I suspect the evolution of the team into a long term Championship will bring in other players keen enough to make the transition work both for the club and their own asperations of gaining international recognition.

We're at home again and as we have proven this season, we are a match for anyone at the NYS. We have to hope that the players are fit, able and ready to turn those last two dreadful preformances into something positive and give the players themselves the confidence to kick on!

We've been here before and we have turned it around! I'm sure we can do it again!

Enjoy the match ladies and gentlemen.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

TEAM vs
    @pnefc
    | Johansson, Lembikisa, Bramall, Blackett, Clucas, Hugill, Green, Onyedinma, Rathbone, Humphreys, Tiehi.

SUBS | Phillips, Eaves, Kelly, Revan, Nombe, Appiah, McGuckin.

Sadly no Cafu

Not a full bench. Where is Odoffin? With Peltier,Lindsay,Hall,Morrison,Ferguson,Cafu and Hakeem missing I'm afraid the team is more or less picking itself. Everyone has been saying all Summer that surely our injuries won't be as bad this year.Well they are,and we're only a handful of games in!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Not a full bench. Where is Odoffin? With Peltier,Lindsay,Hall,Morrison,Ferguson,Cafu and Hakeem missing I'm afraid the team is more or less picking itself. Everyone has been saying all Summer that surely our injuries won't be as bad this year.Well they are,and we're only a handful of games in!
    It's not really that surprising when we knowingly signed 3 sicknotes more or less as soon as the transfer window opened.
    The new training pitches don't seem to have helped much yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It's not really that surprising when we knowingly signed 3 sicknotes more or less as soon as the transfer window opened.
    The new training pitches don't seem to have helped much yet either.
    True and the training pitches aren't at their softest yet,which was deemed to be the issue.Come January and February they'll be asking me and you to put our boots on!

Every week our manager gets less credible than the week before ! Last week of transfer window he sends our only fit senior centre back on loan, leaving us with no cover whatsoever ? Last week he sends out our last junior centre back on loan, surely he knows somebody is fit for Saturday ?
    No, nobody there and no cover for centre back or the inexperienced right back

Absolute shambles ! Meanwhile we have three strikers ? On the bench who he knows will make the team worse !

Trying to feel a bit of optimism but I've failed. Even telling myself we bounced back to beat Norwich hasn't worked. Millwall match was a total downer.
    2 - 0 to them I'm afraid. Hugill to win by two falls or a submission.
    Ffs prove me wrong.

Afternoon all. Considered going up for this, but given my journey involves a 2 hour bus ride just to get to the station I allowed the last two games to persuade me not to bother.

Injuries, or should that be "injuries" are a bit of a mystery. Are players these days too easily persuaded to take a day off because something "doesn't feel right"?

Afternoon from Frog Manoir.

As we are at home I'm allowing myself some optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Afternoon from Frog Manoir.

As we are at home I'm allowing myself some optimism.
    Dare I say we’re looking better already

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast