+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's testimonial

Daft Noah has been a bit on edge since that anti IRA anthem was belted oot in Paris last weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Missing you 
    Never doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Daft Noah has been a bit on edge since that anti IRA anthem was belted oot in Paris last weekend

Did you not read my previous post thickstuff?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Did you not read my previous post thickstuff?
    I don't read posts nor open links from Tims.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I don't read posts nor open links from Tims.
    And?

Still time to cancel Celtic B and invite a Hamas 11, maybe paraglide in over tannadice and take oot a few dabs.

By the looks of it it might actually draw a bigger Dundee support to the game.

Utterly bizzare

Like many Dundee supporters, i was disappointed when i heard that it was to be Celtic for Cammie's testimonial.
    Just heard from a good source, that it was BRENDAN RODGERS who approached Dundee and offered the Celtic team for cammies testimonial.
    Brendan is aware of Cammies service to Dundee, when he was previously manager with Celtic.
    Would have been difficult to refuse a generous offer like that if no other team had been selected.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    At present I am intending to attend Cammy Kerr’s testimonial match on 17th November 2023.
    However if the Scotland game against Georgia is televised live on SKY or terrestrial TV then it is a ‘no brainer’ for me.
    I will watch the Scotland game instead of sitting in a freezing cold Dens Park with a poor attendance and little atmosphere.
    This game should have been played as a pre season friendly against one of the English teams who had a pre season tour in Scotland.
    James Forrest of Celtic managed to get Athletic Bilbao for his testimonial match before the start of the 2023-24 season.
    The Scotland game won't be televised on the 17th, mainly because Scotland are playing on the 16th.

So you should be free to go sit in an empty Dens on the 17th on your own if they let you in.

I feel for Cammy with what looks like a low crowd, expenses for former players turning out etc...there won't be much left. He could probably do without people turning up on the wrong day.

Whole family going to support Cammy. Organising Committee have got brilliant guests Speroni, Sarah, Caballero, Adam, Harkins are the names I remember.
    Come on, give Cammy a benefit night to remember with pride. Be positive about HIS team. Its a testimonial, not an occasion to continue fan hostility.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Whole family going to support Cammy. Organising Committee have got brilliant guests Speroni, Sarah, Caballero, Adam, Harkins are the names I remember.
    Come on, give Cammy a benefit night to remember with pride. Be positive about HIS team. Its a testimonial, not an occasion to continue fan hostility.
    Cammy deserves a testimonial for his length of service. That said he's never been a superstar type player and if we're being honest has mostly been a bang average to pretty poorish player. I honestly feel that because Cammy's only really been the squad / fringe player he has been throughout his time, combined with a very unexciting choice of opposition on a cold November night on the same day as Scotland are playing, will have a lot of people just thinking they won't bother.

I kind of feel for the guy but come on - what would you really expect other than low interest given the circumstances?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)