+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens Park

This thread will age well

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    This thread will age well
    Well done to Jim and the boys. 4 goals and nae Moult. Good news.

Goal machine Watt

Delighted that TW has managed to get on the score sheet today and I thought GM did well in creating the chances that we got. Some slack passing at the back at times and I personally think that TW should have done better with his 3 attempts before the first goal. All in, decent performance and we looked like we were trying to be more attacking even when we went a goal down. A good day at the office and hopefully we can build on that performance for next week!

I know i said i would shut mah pu ss if Middleton and Watt didnt contribute today, but Middleton showed exactly what i think he is capable of, and i have forgotten who our injured striker is as well. Same again next week please!

Grimshaw was my man of the match and special mention to Scott McMann who thoroughly deserved his first goal for United. Two moments of the match was Kai sitting the lad down before crossing for McMann, and Middletons cheeky grin to the crowd after hitting the post from the corner!

Comfortable win in the end, also happy to see Watt getting on the scoresheet and Middleton also quietening some of the critics. Hopefully both can push on as it looks like we're not adding to the squad any further. Good to see the younger players making regular contributions too, will stand us in good stead for the future. Good day at the office but we have some possibly season defining games coming up. Win them all and we will put some healthy distance between us and the competition, one game at a time of course though.

Character, quality. Well done lads. 🧡🧡🧡🧡

Meant to say, that Middleton/Kai goal was brilliant. So pleased for Watt and Middleton, great confidence building performances.

Dare i say the ref even had quite a good game?

was mini messi the last to get a hat trick of assists?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)