+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sevco v The Dons

For myself at least, a day to remember ... two good ceilidh gigs, and in between, got to watch the best 2/3rds of the game where we generally kept our shape defensively ... frustratin' the fk out of 'ra peepil' and stickin 3 good ones in their fkn onion bag. Great stuff!

Nae lang hame, pretty knackered, but sleep can wait til Ah've had a wee peek at the hun forums

Superb result, now keep it going.

COYR

Brilliant Frankfurt like set up and performance yesterday. The underground was delightful going back into town.

I wouldn't normally read the Hunday Mail but thought it might be worth it today.

I didn't really expect the match report headline to read "Superb Dons thrash sorry Huns" but even I didn't expect it to be quite as biased as

" Enough is enough "

Another excellent result and performance overall.

We rode our luck a little early on. I appreciate the tactic was keep it tight, frustrate them and grow into the game, but I do still think we showed them a bit too much respect first half hour and sat off a bit too much.

If they had a striker worthy of the name, they’d have had one or two in that period.

I really don’t like Mio as the lone striker in these games. He just doesn’t have the aggression and physicality to hold the ball up and offer an out ball. He did put in a shift again though.

However, once we realised they’re actually pretty shyte, we were very good.

Great corner and what a finish from Gartemann. This boy will do me.

Ruby was solid apart from one daft foul edge of the box. Jensen good as well

Fair play MacKenzie. Solid performance, great goal and as others have said that tackle on Goldson when he took absolutely no prisoners summed the whole performance up. Need to build on that loon.

Shinnie excellent again. McGrath is working his böllocks off for us and the midfield put in a shift.

That snake judas fück getting a red was just the cherry on the cake.

Real momentum building now, we need to capitalise and keep it going. A win on Thursday should not be beyond our reach.

COY fückin R ⭐️⭐️

A good result yesterday and well deserved. Admittedly we rode our luck first half but putting the ball in the net is how you win matches. Well done Barry Robson and his players…any win against the Govan lot is a great win.

If you need to smile even more watch the 2nd and 3rd goals again and check out the wee hun having a serious tantrum
    He is front row in the Broomloan Road stand sat at gate no.4

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    If you need to smile even more watch the 2nd and 3rd goals again and check out the wee hun having a serious tantrum
    He is front row in the Broomloan Road stand sat at gate no.4
    Aye saw that - hilarious and most pleasing at the same time. Wee fänny.

What a bunch of entitled, deluded fücks those pond life fans really are…

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789