+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sevco v The Dons

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well.......

Love the low key from Robson. "Ach, it was three points"

Just watching Sportscene. Sad we didn't see the McKenzue doing Goldson" move ?

Reckon all our "foreigners" just don't realise a Scottish side is meant to lie down to theHuns.

Cold eyed killers. All of them !!! COYR.

That was an away European tie. Kings , just wait till this side really clicks......

I was thinking the same thing. Could see it in the body language when they came out at the start. Not saddled with the baggage of growing up with the mentality that we've got no chance against the Huns or the Tims.

Having said that it's fine margins, if Rangers had scored any of the chances they got and we'd lost, it'd have been Jensen's too slow, McKenzie's league one at best, Robson too negative. Be like Barry and don't get too carried away when it goes well and don't chuck the towel in when players have a few bad games.

Having said that...it feels bloody amazing sticking three past the scum. Massive, massive result.

Look on McGrath's face too when he scored...not going to get moments like that playing for Wigan or games against Eintracht.

They're spewing over on follow follow!

Oh I forgot about that
    It’ll be worth a look

Simply the best......Do they still play that at Iprix
    Are team Simply tore them apart today
    Great result for the good guys the Famous Aberdeen
    No matter what Sevco spend on players they are still ****e and they are there for the taking anytime

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Simply the best......Do they still play that at Iprixe

[/QUOTE]

Yes, was booming out before the two lads in uniform abseiled down from the stand to demonstrate the power of our armed forces to invade a football stadium completely unarmed.

I know Steven McLean has given some outrageous decisions against us but thought he refereed the game well today. He is is one of the few referees who appreciates football is still a physical game (just) (Even thought at one point we were going to get a penalty (first for the visiting side at Ibrox since Third Lanark?).

Given that McLean is a physiotherapist I’m surprised he didn’t drag Kelle Roos from the pitch. We can probably assume Jensen’s problems were cramp. Thank God! If he had damaged ligaments, after Roos’s manipulations the poor laddie might never walk again.

Quote Originally Posted by ulladon View Post
    They're spewing over on follow follow!
    Bealin would be a better way of putting it

Just me or was the red card pretty harsh?

I'm still in disbelief that the officiating didn't hinder us at all today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Just me or was the red card pretty harsh?

I'm still in disbelief that the officiating didn't hinder us at all today.
    Sportscene Huns were asking the same thing.

At the end of the day we were 2-0 up when the little turd got sent off so it’s irrelevant.

Steven Thompson was wittering on about the 2nd yellow was correct but he didn’t deserve to be sent off.

Was almost like watching Archie MacPherson trying to hide the fact he was devastated that his team got beat by us back in the 1980s

Indeed. Feels like this could be a really important day, to be honest. A lot of our new players need to understand that that shower o sh1te was what we've been scared of all these years, and they - in the midst of a poor start to the season - have dealt with it nae bother. Sky's the limit really, if they want it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast