+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VAR again Spurs Vs Liverpool

VAR again Spurs Vs Liverpool

You can see on VAR that his foot rolls up the ball it looks bad but not deliberate, poor referring.

And Diaz looked onside to me

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    And Diaz looked onside to me
    Yes if they had put the lines across they would have seen that he was onside when the ball was played.Is it because if Liverpool win they go above Man City.(Brown Envelope).

both decisions were right, the first booking for jota was very harsh, but he should have been booked before. Liverpool were outstanding overall and I think they or Arsenal will win the league. City are in transition and without Silva and Rodri they will struggle until the belgium wizard gets fit. By struggle I mean finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th, FA cup last 8 and last 8 champions league. Next year the new players will settle in and they will be ready to go again.

Diaz goal
    PGMOL have already said it was incorrectly disallowed due to "significant human error"

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Diaz goal
    PGMOL have already said it was incorrectly disallowed due to "significant human error"
    Yes interesting to see the support for Liverpool immediately after the match. It’s all over the national sports news this morning too.
    An instant public apology
    What did we get. Hush hush meetings and sympathy on praise and grumble

In principle Var is a good idea, it,s the human decision making on the back of reviewing information that’s not able to cope.
    This shortcoming manifests itself almost every weekend so the decision makers clearly can’t cope.
    Time for var to be ditched and just keep goal line technology.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes interesting to see the support for Liverpool immediately after the match. It’s all over the national sports news this morning too.
    An instant public apology
    What did we get. Hush hush meetings and sympathy on praise and grumble

In principle Var is a good idea, it,s the human decision making on the back of reviewing information that’s not able to cope.
    This shortcoming manifests itself almost every weekend so the decision makers clearly can’t cope.
    Time for var to be ditched and just keep goal line technology.
    It’s time for Howard Webb to go as well.How many times does he after ring the club & apologies for getting it wrong but the club gets no points.They get TWO goes at getting it right & still can’t get it right. Im just glad they are not surgeons,we have amputated your sons wrong leg but it’s ok Dr Webb will ring & apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s time for Howard Webb to go as well.How many times does he after ring the club & apologies for getting it wrong but the club gets no points.They get TWO goes at getting it right & still can’t get it right.
    Yes I was thinking that too.
    Since he’s come in it,s got considerably worse

A bit harsh on Howard,he was dealt a bad hand when he filled the role.he has tried to fine tune something which needs a complete overhaul and reworking.he did really well in the USA but he was working from more or less a blank canvass.but give him time I think he will sort it.

What Howard is guilty off is trying be transparent, it’s a good idea in theory but opens him/them up to criticism and it then it becomes self deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    A bit harsh on Howard,he was dealt a bad hand when he filled the role.he has tried to fine tune something which needs a complete overhaul and reworking.he did really well in the USA but he was working from more or less a blank canvass.but give him time I think he will sort it.

What Howard is guilty off is trying be transparent, it’s a good idea in theory but opens him/them up to criticism and it then it becomes self deprecating.
    Think you’re being a bit generous there
    As I said earlier, what Howard’s guilty of is that it’s got considerably worse since he was appointed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast