+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Raith (A)

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    As the draw today maintains the unbeaten run - I agree.

Was hoping for another late, late show though.
    Anyone else Notice Mochrie was stripped and ready to come on when the goal went in ? JG then told him to sit down and brought tillman on (who was ****e btw) suggest to me he settled for a draw

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Considering the plastic pitch, the atrocious weather, playing away from home, it's a better result for us than Raith. Their keeper kept them in it more than once.
    It is. That pitch was f*cking awful. Had the fear with every pass back to the keeper. The ball was bobbling everywhere.

Another 10 mins and we'd have scored I think. Moult is some player. Such a clever footballer. He's head and shoulders above anyone in that team. Special mention to the keeper as well. Such a safe pair of hands on a sh*tey surface in awful conditions. Poppadom would've let in about five today.

Weather, Horrendous!
    Driving Conditions Horrendous!
    Pitch Horrendous!
    Football non-existent!
    Good to get a draw out of that.

Conditions driving home were slightly better, but i hope the people caught out coming off the big circle in Glenrothes are ok.

I actually thought we played quite well today and overall were the better team. On another day we would have won that, especially with a pretty much dominant 2nd half.

Agree that the pitch is awful and there were a number of players that were slipping, the one that I remember was Grimshaw in the 2nd half that could have resulted in a goal for them on another day.

Almost won it at the end.
    No complaints though, a point there on a day like today is a good result.
    Other results were good for us too

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Almost won it at the end.
    No complaints though, a point there on a day like today is a good result.
    Other results were good for us too
    if we can get the ball more to Middleton we'll win more games. He is improving. I'm starting to like him. He can cross a ball well and has a shot on him. Really unlucky not to score at the death.

yeah Middleton got plenty of shots and crosses in today, actually thought Watt did ok too, thought Glass struggled, and would have took him off before Fotheringham, who was having a frustrating day, but had a few flashes too. We just weren't clinical enough today to get the three points. Looked like we were going to push on for a winner, but they came back into the last ten, think some of that stemmed from Graham coming on for Gallagher, with two left footed centre halves we started to have some weird passing in our own half and lost a bit of momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    if we can get the ball more to Middleton we'll win more games. He is improving. I'm starting to like him. He can cross a ball well and has a shot on him. Really unlucky not to score at the death.
    Ye I agree and dare I say that Watt wasn't a waste of a shirt today🤐

Goodwin saying he might not risk those such as Moult, Gallagher and Cujoe that have slight knocks next week. Honest to god why risk any first team regulars in that diddy cup, madness. Why not actually play some of the squad players like Newman, Sheep, Duffy, Graham, Deiham, Mochrie, moore, meekison, Tilson, to see if they are actually capable of standing in and avoid risk of injury to important players.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Weather, Horrendous!
    Driving Conditions Horrendous!
    Pitch Horrendous!
    Football non-existent!
    Good to get a draw out of that.

Conditions driving home were slightly better, but i hope the people caught out coming off the big circle in Glenrothes are ok.
    Name:  reasons.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  17.6 KB

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)