+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Swindon Town 03.10.23 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    TBH i think Notts will win a lot of matches at home, its away from home that will ultimately determine where we finish
    If we keep winning at home, we'll pick up enough points away to go up

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Unbelievable block by Cameron to keep it at 3-1. Also the offside double save by their keeper was something else.
    I’m a self confessed Cameron ‘disliker’ (hater is too strong!) but tonight I thought he was top notch. I always feel he has a game changing mistake in him, and more often than not, it leads to the oppo scoring.
    Tonight, it thought the whole defence was well marshalled, resilient and well led by Cameron.

I'm... beginning to see this as a good season...

Only 27 points from safety!

Defimitely a game of two halves, talk about chalk and cheese. Typical Notts getting the nerves jangling in the second half. Should/ could have been 6-0 at halftime.

Sublime first half, dug in the second half against a quality team with nothing to lose. Thought Cameron was excellent all night.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yep! Think that's the third, or maybe 4th, top 5 side (at the time) we've beaten so far.
    Well, to be brutally fair, all the teams we've beaten are below us

That first half was just breathtaking.
    We completely destroyed them.
    If Crowley scores instead of dragging it wide, it would have been up there with one of the best team goals I’d ever seen Notts score.
    Second half was never going to be so one sided. After a quick goal I thought we managed the game well. They had chances but we kept the ball well
    and took the sting out the game.
    I thought Cameron had his best game of the season, especially in the second half.
    What a time to be a notts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    I’m a self confessed Cameron ‘disliker’ (hater is too strong!) but tonight I thought he was top notch. I always feel he has a game changing mistake in him, and more often than not, it leads to the oppo scoring.
    Tonight, it thought the whole defence was well marshalled, resilient and well led by Cameron.
    I've been a detractor of Cameron also but he did very well tonight. Gritty performance but they missed 2 clear cut headers and was it a penalty at 0-0 when Cameron challenged in our box?

Stone needed to backpedal and try to collect the Cross for their goal. Mismatch with Nemane at the back post.

Langstaffs work rate is something else.

Well done Notts

Outstanding first half.

Second half we didn't keep the ball well enough, not helped by Stone repeatedly going long even when a shorter pass was on, but overall we defended well against the pressure. Still need to stop a few more crosses though.

Overall, good performance and great result against one of the better goal scoring teams in this league.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast