+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Coonty

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nothing was previously done when Dundee Football Club Limited had their lease with Sandeman Properties Limited and they were responsible for the cost of any repairs and improvements to the Dens Park Stadium.
    The Dundee supporters sitting in the Bobby Cox Stand should take their wellies with them at home games.
    You sit in the Main Stand, when you attend. What do you know about the Cox Stand? Or has someone you know got wet once upon a time?

I am currently having a problem with the same internet bully and I have previously suffered problems with keyboard warriors who allegedly know all about me but they have met me in person.
    It's their M.O., they think it worries you.

Any idea how much money was donated by DSA?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    It's their M.O., they think it worries you.
    Aw, you’ve kissed and made up.

I am currently having a problem with the same internet bully and I have previously suffered problems with keyboard warriors who allegedly know all about me but they have met me in person.
    I sat next to you at a recent dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    DSA don't ask difficult questions, they seem to have a very cosy relationship with Linda and Linda is using them to goad D4L.....see press release today.
    Spot on, Nelms is doing exactly that, very poor in my opinion from Nelms.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Spot on, Nelms is doing exactly that, very poor in my opinion from Nelms.
    That's him all over though.

Him and his sycophants can't help themselves........sucks any good outta what DSA has done and tries to pit one against the other.

I was angry D4L changed tac and tried to cosy up, why I jacked it but I'm feeling a bit for them now that they were seduced by Linda.......true colours today.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's him all over though.

Him and his sycophants can't help themselves......
    Yup,happy to gobble up any crumbs he throws them.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Yup,happy to gobble up any crumbs he throws them.
    .....whilst happy to spunk the money they get from affiliated club members on things that should be financed from club funds.

Purchase of new freezer, ice baths, wrap for the coach, equipment for development squads etc. are day to day running costs for a professional football club and should all be funded by the club whilst any money donated by DSA should be used to benefit those who contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    .....whilst happy to spunk the money they get from affiliated club members on things that should be financed from club funds.

Purchase of new freezer, ice baths, wrap for the coach, equipment for development squads etc. are day to day running costs for a professional football club and should all be funded by the club whilst any money donated by DSA should be used to benefit those who contributed.
    Why ? We’re all Dundee fans and support them in all ways, nothing wrong with them helping with the purchase of smaller items, your not a member of any club so it’s not your money to worry about, it’s same with foundation money, in the end it all helps the club

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)