+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What sane manager would take the RUFC job?

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I've never felt so down about the club and this is the 7th decade now that I've supported them
    Mind you, it's easily enough cured - one man's P45 and I'll be in a happy place....
    Walt, we've been here before......enjoy the ride as owt can happen. I'm in my 6th decade of watching the Millers and I can recall many many lower points in following my club. Two administrations? Bucket collecting, and you've ''never felt so down about the club''....wow!

Chuck in Redfearn/Jackett...they're lower points. Chin up keep smiling or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I've never felt so down about the club and this is the 7th decade now that I've supported them
    Mind you, it's easily enough cured - one man's P45 and I'll be in a happy place....
    You cannot be serious. I'm in my 30s so have just a fraction of the memories most on here have when it comes to RUFC, however, looking through the history books, I cannot fathom how someone can think this is the moment to be the most down on the club. The season has been utter tripe to this point, and being relegated would be sh!t but f**k me, it would mean being relegated from the second tier. Hardly something to despair over.

Recency bias perhaps clouding your thoughts? Being an alt account? Another doomsday fanatic who loses all perspective when consumed by an infatuation (Taylor going)? Idk. Whatever it is, get a grip. This isn't the end of the world. Far from it.

I remember a poster with a different name not long ago saying they never felt so down so to speak .
    hmm

Definitely some multi’s or wind up idiots on here a lately

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Difference being, in Warne's first 46 games he took us down, in Taylor's first 46 he kept us up in the Championship

Anymore silly quotes Walt?
    Warne’s last 9 games kept us in the championship. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Warne’s last 9 games kept us in the championship. ��
    Howdy,you are probably correct,this time last season our league position was very healthy indeed.

Warne’s last 9 games kept us in the championship. ��
    so the point off Burnley and Wigan and the 3 points off Boro wouldn't have kept us up?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    so the point off Burnley and Wigan and the 3 points off Boro wouldn't have kept us up?
    With 5 points we would have been miles off. 😉

With 5 points we would have been miles off. 😉
    Too many gambles..Andy Scott, Neil redfearn, Alan Stubb's, only Steve Evans did the job, and now we're waiting for this gamble to succeed/ fail...we need people who know the club..Ronnie back for another maybe last stint?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567