+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Keegan and women commentators

I see the serial charmer who goes by the name Joey Barton is enamoring himself to the women of the world

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/joe...133035649.html

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I will politely decline to name or quote any specific examples of who these people are.
    LOL, how awfully convenient 😂

A few seem to agree but also seem unable to give examples.

Maybe it's because you've all been brainwashed what to think by right wing media so you know what you think, but you don't understand and can't articulate why you do.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    LOL, how awfully convenient ��

Maybe it's because you've all been brainwashed what to think by right wing media so you know what you think, but you don't understand and can't articulate why you do.
    I mentioned who they are, I just chose not to name them for obviously reasons.
    It was from own experience of talking and discussing things with other people ….not from any discussion on here
    Nothing to do with right wing media. What a strange thing for someone to conclude
    Perhaps you didn’t read my post correctly
    Last edited by flourbasher; 08-12-2023 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    LOL, how awfully convenient 😂

Nobody even has to read or watch any right wing propaganda , take Sky's Soccer Saturday Show for example .

Five white guys every Saturday afternoon talking about the football scores for six hours , the chemistry and banter between them made the show a huge success for years .

That was until the Positive Discrimination changes were made and totally ruined what made the show the success it was .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nobody even has to read or watch any right wing propaganda , take Sky's Soccer Saturday Show for example .

Five white guys every Saturday afternoon talking about the football scores for six hours , the chemistry and banter between them made the show a huge success for years .

That was until the Positive Discrimination changes were made and totally ruined what made the show the success it was .
    Thank God for the mute and off buttons

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

To be fair animal soccer saturday was a success because of Jeff Stelling and his quickfire wit, and he also had some great rapport with some of the female reporters, not least Bianca, who gave as much as she got and Jeff and his wit was impossible to fully replace. UTM

It only bothers me when they talk! Joke.

I dislike hearing to more of the male commentators as I do the Female ones. I just turn the sound off intil the match is finished.

Women have improved Test Match Cricket more than football for me.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It only bothers me when they talk! Joke.

I dislike hearing to more of the male commentators as I do the Female ones. I just turn the sound off intil the match is finished.

Women have improved Test Match Cricket more than football for me.
    Probably because with cricket you don't have to shout. Female football commentators sound shrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    To be fair animal soccer saturday was a success because of Jeff Stelling and his quickfire wit, and he also had some great rapport with some of the female reporters, not least Bianca, who gave as much as she got and Jeff and his wit was impossible to fully replace. UTM
    A bit more to it than that Ronners in my opinion including the fact even Jeff was struggling once the Positive Discrimination policy was introduced .

The banter between Tiss , Merse , Thommo and Charlie made a massive contribution to the shows success .

Merse got ribbed about his gambling and drinking , Thommo , the size of his nose as examples .

That was tame at the side of Bestie and Rodney Marsh's days on the show .

hahah love it, just love it

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Getting pilloried for saying he doesn't like women commentators passing their judgement on men's football.We've talked about it in the pub tonight and everyone was behind him. However the equality diversity brigade have gone to town on this and he's getting hammered for his opinions.
    I'm with KK and Barton
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast