+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup

For info, draw for 3rd round is at 1300 hours on ITV ...

We are ball number 55

So the draw continues to choose difficult games for us. So even if we beat league one Bristol Rovers, we then play away at Norwich City. Someone doesn't like us.

Will we have enough fit players for Tuesday?

Chances of seeing Long at any time on Tuesday night????

Anyone remember 5thJan 1991 ???

We played away at Rovers in the 3rd round of the 'cup'. They didn't have a home at the time, and the match was played in Bath !!

We won 2-0, it was very very windy, think Macaulay scored the first, and remember Kenny Swain at LB (?)

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Anyone remember 5thJan 1991 ???

We played away at Rovers in the 3rd round of the 'cup'. They didn't have a home at the time, and the match was played in Bath !!

We won 2-0, it was very very windy, think Macaulay scored the first, and remember Kenny Swain at LB (?)
    I was there myself that day, Twerton Park in Bath, they were there for 10 years. 2-0 indeed. We went on to beat Rotherham at home in the 4th round and lost 0-1 away at West Ham in the 5th round. Magical days. Macca didn't join us until a season later. I can't remember the goalscorers can anybody help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12