+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mental health video

Mental health video

I just saw this post by Norwich City FC. An incredibly powerful video (watch until the end), and a very important message. Just thought I'd share it.

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/st...30140227064183

Thanks for sharing that, yes very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I just saw this post by Norwich City FC. An incredibly powerful video (watch until the end), and a very important message. Just thought I'd share it.

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/st...30140227064183
    Agreed. Got very dusty in here, I don't mind admitting. Although it's not graphic or sensationalist in any way, they're not joking about the warning at the start of the video.

A very powerful video, and highlights how incredibly difficult it is to spot people with mental health issues. Men especially, are very good at hiding their mental tortures.

2 men in our town died yesterday more than likely due to mental health. One mid 50s the other early 40s(I knew of both) A family friend did the same in April, again mid 50s but actually went the AMHU pleading with them to take him in. That day there was 5, luckily a 14yr old was saved.
    Men don't talk about problems, just bottle it up inside.

Very powerful and very important. We're not always as OK as we pretend.

So very very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Newish Pie View Post
    Agreed. Got very dusty in here, I don't mind admitting. Although it's not graphic or sensationalist in any way, they're not joking about the warning at the start of the video.
    Same reaction for me.

Well done Norwich.