+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HJK Helsinki (a)

HJK Helsinki (a)

1528 tickets sold out pretty quickly for this one. Can't help thinking they set initial loyalty points threshold too low given ample time to do it in stages. Luckily I got in quick early doors. Am sure a few will have missed out.

Yep, I never got one & neither did the 5 folk trying in our SC

Always nice to be reminded where you sit in the AFC supporter food chain

Might be worth phoning up tomorrow Mason. I'll bet you they've kept a few back. I thought maybe a thousand tops for this one. Quite surprised that many going.

They were only required to give us an allocation of 5% of the 10,000 seater stadium and I thought that 500 dandies making the journey at that time of year would be pretty impressive!
    I was surprised that we got such a high ticket allocation, and whilst the PAOK away had 100 points, 50 points and then general sale, this one went from 100 straight to general sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, I never got one & neither did the 5 folk trying in our SC

Always nice to be reminded where you sit in the AFC supporter food chain
    If yer nae AberDNA, yer nae worth a f*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    If yer nae AberDNA, yer nae worth a f*ck.
    Yep. I’d say that Aberdeens support is fairly unique amongst uk clubs, in that there’s a sizeable group of supporters that rarely go away, and a sizeable group who rarely go to home games.

The club have never really acknowledged that, in all the years I’ve been going.

Yep. I’d say that Aberdeens support is fairly unique amongst uk clubs, in that there’s a sizeable group of supporters that rarely go away, and a sizeable group who rarely go to home games.

The club have never really acknowledged that, in all the years I’ve been going.
    I guy I know has AberDNA, doesn't go to any games, unless it is a corporate freebie and has a ticket for the Helsinki game.

50 years old, claims to be an Aberdeen fan, but collects Liverpool memorabilia and never misses Liverpool on Sky.

That's the sh*t most of us are up against, and Dave the Teeth, laps it up.

Yep, this system was never set up to reward ‘loyalty’

If the same 1500 fans were at Rugby Park & Fir Park in the next few weeks with all of us, I wouldn’t complain.

Yep, this system was never set up to reward ‘loyalty’

If the same 1500 fans were at Rugby Park & Fir Park in the next few weeks with all of us, I wouldn’t complain.
    You wanting a chocolate watch for funding other clubs but nae yer own?

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    You wanting a chocolate watch for funding other clubs but nae yer own?
    ‘Central Belt Dons Fans’ received an email from the club today, specifically asking us to top up the support at the semi. Don’t recall getting one for Burnley or Helsinki away.

I’m not even asking for parity with the teuchters. I think that if you’re regularly going to games, you at least deserve a chance at the showbiz games, before being completely f*cked over by DNAers on a jolly

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast