+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Courier article today

Courier article today

Much fairer and accurate.

New direction from D4L is putting a bit of pressure on Linda.

And looks like another interview at the weekend might apply more pressure.

D4l is in the right here, Linda in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

What is this article saying as yesterday’s article contained mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

It contains inaccuracies. Says DSA has 'thousands of members' which simply isn't the case for a couple of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    It contains inaccuracies. Says DSA has 'thousands of members' which simply isn't the case for a couple of reasons.
    In one sense they do have thousands or maybe hundreds of members, but if you were being pernickety then they don’t

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    In one sense they do have thousands or maybe hundreds of members, but if you were being pernickety then they don’t
    Interesting comment. In what sense does DSA have thousands of members? Is it thousands or is it maybe just hundreds?

I'm not being pernickety I just think facts should be used in this kind of discussion rather than misinformation being presented as facts.

Interesting comment. In what sense does DSA have thousands of members? Is it thousands or is it maybe just hundreds?

I'm not being pernickety I just think facts should be used in this kind of discussion rather than misinformation being presented as facts.
    Facts as in you posted you felt you could be sëxually assaulted by me, those types of facts?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    He wouldn’t be pernickety.

No, he doesn’t come across as that.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Facts as in you posted you felt you could be sëxually assaulted by me, those types of facts?
    Strange that it's OK for you to post lies about me but I can't make a tongue in cheek comment about you without it being cast up constantly and called a fact.

I don’t know the total of fans that are members of a supporters club, it could be thousands but definitely hundreds, technically you can say they are members of the DSA, the friends of Dundee are four figures members, they are affiliated to the DSA

Strange that it's OK for you to post lies about me but I can't make a tongue in cheek comment about you without it being cast up constantly and called a fact.
    Tongue in cheek😂😂😂

Some sense of humour you have.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)