+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Palestine / Israel

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    Like I said, I wonder why it is?

Attachment 25041
    You got a reference for that poll? Looks like you made it yourself in Windows Paint…

Edit: 👍

‘There’s none as prejudice than those that cry prejudice themselves’ …

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Nailing your colours to the master Ochpie!!! Seems you don't accept everyone's viewpoint. If old white people think it has increased racial tension, then should accept that's how they feel and not classify them as racist. Your intolerance of people's opinion ends me to only one conclusion.
    What does "accept everyone's viewpoint" mean? I am not saying they can't have the viewpoint. I just think it is wrong. And while I'm not saying they are all racist, if you think none of them are - well, I'd suggest you're not listening nearly enough to minority ethnic people.

The age demographic for the Brexit vote proved one thing - younger people are more tolerant of foreigners than older people.

I don't think even GB News would dispute that.

What does "accept everyone's viewpoint" mean? I am not saying they can't have the viewpoint. I just think it is wrong. And while I'm not saying they are all racist, if you think none of them are - well, I'd suggest you're not listening nearly enough to minority ethnic people.
    You do realize that BLM was started and funded by white polititians, and still is, BLM stands for racism and the seperation of black and white, it is a Marxist movement started in the USA, and now being funded by white woke people through out the world.

While recovering from cancer i met and made friends with a black guy, turns out we have a lot in common both like the blues and both play guitar, so we got to jamming out togrther, we did go into dicussion about BLM and he told me most of his friends and family are ashamed of BLM.

Here is a vid from a black guy explaining how he and a lot black people think about BLM

F*ck me, what a suprise you got that info from The Guardian, OchPie.
    BLM seem to think, black lives lost in confrontation with white people matter more than black lives lost against confrontation with black people. I wonder why that is, even though there are more of the latter than the former.
    This is just fact, not open to debate.

We all know what's behind BLM, Pride, Climate Change or whatever comes next and why people put these "don't hurt me" virtue stickers in their windows. Some on the left are evidently still trying to convince themselves that they are fooling the general public with this BS, but I think most people with any modicum of intelligence have now wised up to their game. Those that haven't will learn the hard way, sadly, because it's obvious those in power with genuine privilege are embracing it all as a means to hang on to what they have whilst the rest of us can go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    What a surprise you ignored the polling company who actually provided the data.

BLM seem to think, black lives lost in confrontation with white people matter more than black lives lost against confrontation with black people. I wonder why that is, even though there are more of the latter than the former.
    This is just fact, not open to debate.
    Lol. "Just fact" is it?

BLM in the US seem most concerned that police in the US kill black people at disproportionate rates, as multiple studies have shown. In the UK it's less about killing specifically but still about state treatment.

What a surprise you ignored the polling company who actually provided the data.

Lol. "Just fact" is it?

BLM in the US seem most concerned that police in the US kill black people at disproportionate rates, as multiple studies have shown. In the UK it's less about killing specifically but still about state treatment.
    I thought it was about changing History they didn’t like and throwing statues into the River seven and civil disobedience? As well as rebel rising whenever there’s a chance to have a go at anyone they didn’t like?

Unfortunately they won’t change anything until tbey change their approach, as one of my Black mates said to me when it all first kicked off ‘there’s no one as racist as the black man’ …. ‘You change the way you look at things the things you look at change’

Says the person who gets their info from the "balanced" GB News!!!

Instead of criticising the source, can you discredit the figures?

Good post UTM

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast