+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Israeli Flag removed from Town Hall

The FA should be showing respect for the slaughter of these innocent victims by this horrible, racist and inhumane terrorist band of war criminals by displaying the colours of Israel on the Arch at Wembley.

There are 2 sides to every argument as shown in this thread. This problem has gone on for years and years. Unfortunately it will not easily be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Israel has been under attack from all sides since its creation. They have had to fight numerous wars just to survive. This might be thinking out of the box but if Israel wasn’t ever attacked , didn’t have to fight wars then maybe the region would be a more peaceful place.
    What creation?
    Many of its borders aren’t recognised by other nations
    It,s been continually taking land that isn’t theirs to take
    Maybe if it hadn’t done this then the people who it stole from wouldn’t act as they have done

If someone evicted you from your house, put you in the shed at the bottom of your garden along with the rest of your street and told you what you could eat, drink and how warm / cold you could be then how would you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    What creation?
    Many of its borders aren’t recognised by other nations
    It,s been continually taking land that isn’t theirs to take
    Maybe if it hadn’t done this then the people who it stole from wouldn’t act as they have done

If someone evicted you from your house, put you in the shed at the bottom of your garden along with the rest of your street and told you what you could eat, drink and how warm / cold you could be then how would you feel?
    I think if you had six million of your relatives/people butchered gased killed then how would you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    The FA should be showing respect for the slaughter of these innocent victims by this horrible, racist and inhumane terrorist band of war criminals by displaying the colours of Israel on the Arch at Wembley.
    I agree with what you say about Hamas and what their fighters did was utterly barbaric. But since then, Israel has literally bombed Gaza to bits, flattening entire neighbourhoods, killing well over 1000 innocent people and injuring many more. That's also a crime against humanity.

If the FA lit the arch in Israeli colours, they'd be seen as taking sides and essentially ignoring the atrocities that the Palestinians have also had to endure. That's why they're not doing it.

Anyway, no one wants to see the Wembley arch lit up in blue and white for obvious reasons 🤣

I think if you had six million of your relatives/people butchered gased killed then how would you feel.
    I’d show compassion and not do to others the atrocities that had been administered on my ancestors
    The Israelis should know better
    It’s just been declared that there are 50,000 pregnant Palestinian women that now have no access to any healthcare or even clean water
    Last edited by flourbasher; 12-10-2023 at 08:40 PM.

You’d show compassion? Yes of course you would if it had been your baby butchered with its head cut off , your wife /daughter raped and butchered. You’re too nice a fella, I’d want blood and lots of it .

...it's been tit for tat between these 2 for years, this time the tits are bigger than the tats......

You’d show compassion? Yes of course you would if it had been your baby butchered with its head cut off , your wife /daughter raped and butchered. You’re too nice a fella, I’d want blood and lots of it .

But the blood of the perpetrator, or would anyone’s do?

I’m not referring to events this week, more so events over the past decades and compassion and conciliation during that period. What you’re referring to is the culmination of decades of aggression by a very young nation.
    There are many reasons for the events over the last week and many of these lie at Israel’s door and how they conduct themselves. As I said considering what happened to the Jews in the 20th century the Middle East might be a more stable region if the Israelis were not so selfish.

Both sides in this current conflict have undertaken unforgivable atrocities but to just condemn one side is a big mistake in my view
    This is what the Americans are doing by putting their big size tens into the mix as usual closely followed by their lapdogs Britain
    The conflict will never be resolved in that way, it’s completely unbalanced

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast