+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grealish

Grealish

The assist for Watkins yesterday brought back memories. I think now would be a good time for him to return like he said he would one day. Hes wone everything now and struggling to get game time at city. Imagine a front 3 of Grealish Watkins Diaby. We could really push for a top 4 spot.

Bong as much as I'd love to see him back with his swashbuckling style that was not an assist for Watkins, it was a shot from Grealish that was going wide. You need to move on mate, AVFC has and we are doing just fine.

In fpl its was technically an assist. I get what you mean Westy but I do struggle. I still don't get why we got rid of Ashley Young. I got it when I thought we were going to get a superior player but we didn't sign anyone. If Cash gets injured we are ****ed.

It was the first time in the game where the ball left his foot and went forward. I fail to see just what cost 100 mill and what he brings to the party....

He’s a Pepbot. All individuality and natural exuberance have been coached out of him. There was a time when you could throw Jack into a complete melee, and he’d drift and glide his way out, with a smile on his face and his magical feet.

Now? He wouldn’t have a Scooby.

That fkwit Southgate has damaged him as well.

I still like him, tho.

P.S. That's Jack, not GS.

What he said

Fair points but imo someone like Grealish is the missing person in our cog. I wouldn't change anything in defence or midfield but maybe replace Zaniola with Grealish. The missing link I reckon. Emery has improved every player in the squad so I don't see him doing any different with Grealish. How awesome are we right now! Incredible!

David Villa

Grealish no and another no would be Kalvin Phillips , remember him oh yer, he's the only plays for England! Apparently Pep wants to move him on but wants 50 million, he's having a laugh surely. Put it this way, if he's worth 50 mill then Dougie is now in the 100 mill plus catagory!:

Just when you thought Bongo had given up his whimsical arbitrariness about Gabby & Hesky !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)