+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grrrrrr… 🤬

Grrrrrr… 🤬

I always put my predictions on… maybe 50p acca… odds dropped this week with the void game to 1701-1.. absolute wounded… have a screenshot of the bet… Chalky is away.. when he gets back he fo0k1n getting some grief… my fault as well for not re selecting after the dismal result in the early kick offf…

And don’t get me started on Dale 🤬🤬

U OK Hun?

Nope… NCFC let me down for over a grand off a £1 bet…

A conundrum then. Will Chalky be sympathetic, or will he laugh his tits off?

Let me guess…….

I’m more annoyed at myself Griff for forgetting it was an early kick off as would have put the rest back on…

Nottingham County fc let you down for a grand. FFS. 😒

£1700 Alf… got the other 6 right😥

What a bummer 😕

I was behind this guy in the shop a few weeks back lamenting to the cashier that he had just lost £1200 betting on accumulators and some club had let him down - they needed to draw and lost 1-0 and even managed to miss two penalties.

Sounds tough luck that one but people forget about the other flukey stuff that make up the rest of their accumulator like goals that are allowed that shouldn't be, results that go against the odds and other missed penalties etc etc that made other results come up.

Heard someone say that accumulator bets are generally won and lost in the last minute of a game.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)